Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today announces the PC-V1000L Special Edition full-tower chassis. This brushed aluminum chassis features a ventilated front providing high airflow while featuring the high-end versatile tool-less designs for which Lian Li is known.
Short Full Tower with Full Hardware Support
With a height of only 551 mm (21.7"), the 74L PC-V1000L can hold the hardware a PC enthusiast desires, including: motherboards up to EATX, the largest video cards, and extensive water cooling support.
Individually Removable Hard Drive Bays
DIY enthusiasts are able to individually mount/remove the 9 HDD bays according to their build preference. Each bay allows for a 3.5' or 2.5" drive to be tool-lessly mounted. For more storage potential one 3.5" drive or two 2.5" drives can be mounted behind the motherboard tray.
Three 120 mm fans pull cool air through the ventilated front panel. These front fans are attached to a removable bracket that slides out for easy maintenance.
At the bottom of the chassis a removable bracket secured by a single thumbscrew allows for two 120 mm fans or a 240 radiator to be installed. At the top of the chassis a tool-lessly removable top panel allows for two 120 mm/140 mm fans or a 240/280 mm radiator to be easily installed. A rear 120 mm exhaust fan with two grommeted holes pulls hot air out of the chassis.
Wheels for Easy Maneuverability
The wheels design enables easy moving of a fully loaded system. A locking mechanism on the rear wheels prevents the chassis moving when set in place.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the chassis and contains 4 USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
Price and Availability
The PC-V1000L will be available in black PC-V1000LA (Silver), PC-V1000LB (Black) and PC-V1000LWX (Internal Black with Window) in North America for the suggested retail price of USD 345 and USD 389 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces 'the thinnest 4K LCD TV' at just 4.9mm thick
- Facebook's News Feed will soon feature 360-degree spherical videos
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature next-gen camera technology
- Russia teases new trans-Siberian highway from New York to London
- Intel veteran leaves the chip maker after 33 years
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Z77 Extreme6 - SATA3_A2 works but eSATA3 does not
- AsRock FM2A88X Ext6+ onboard DVI+HDMI problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi