Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today announces the PC-V1000L Special Edition full-tower chassis. This brushed aluminum chassis features a ventilated front providing high airflow while featuring the high-end versatile tool-less designs for which Lian Li is known.
Short Full Tower with Full Hardware Support
With a height of only 551 mm (21.7"), the 74L PC-V1000L can hold the hardware a PC enthusiast desires, including: motherboards up to EATX, the largest video cards, and extensive water cooling support.
Individually Removable Hard Drive Bays
DIY enthusiasts are able to individually mount/remove the 9 HDD bays according to their build preference. Each bay allows for a 3.5' or 2.5" drive to be tool-lessly mounted. For more storage potential one 3.5" drive or two 2.5" drives can be mounted behind the motherboard tray.
Three 120 mm fans pull cool air through the ventilated front panel. These front fans are attached to a removable bracket that slides out for easy maintenance.
At the bottom of the chassis a removable bracket secured by a single thumbscrew allows for two 120 mm fans or a 240 radiator to be installed. At the top of the chassis a tool-lessly removable top panel allows for two 120 mm/140 mm fans or a 240/280 mm radiator to be easily installed. A rear 120 mm exhaust fan with two grommeted holes pulls hot air out of the chassis.
Wheels for Easy Maneuverability
The wheels design enables easy moving of a fully loaded system. A locking mechanism on the rear wheels prevents the chassis moving when set in place.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the chassis and contains 4 USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
Price and Availability
The PC-V1000L will be available in black PC-V1000LA (Silver), PC-V1000LB (Black) and PC-V1000LWX (Internal Black with Window) in North America for the suggested retail price of USD 345 and USD 389 respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications