Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd today announces the PC-V1000L Special Edition full-tower chassis. This brushed aluminum chassis features a ventilated front providing high airflow while featuring the high-end versatile tool-less designs for which Lian Li is known.
Short Full Tower with Full Hardware Support
With a height of only 551 mm (21.7"), the 74L PC-V1000L can hold the hardware a PC enthusiast desires, including: motherboards up to EATX, the largest video cards, and extensive water cooling support.
Individually Removable Hard Drive Bays
DIY enthusiasts are able to individually mount/remove the 9 HDD bays according to their build preference. Each bay allows for a 3.5' or 2.5" drive to be tool-lessly mounted. For more storage potential one 3.5" drive or two 2.5" drives can be mounted behind the motherboard tray.
Three 120 mm fans pull cool air through the ventilated front panel. These front fans are attached to a removable bracket that slides out for easy maintenance.
At the bottom of the chassis a removable bracket secured by a single thumbscrew allows for two 120 mm fans or a 240 radiator to be installed. At the top of the chassis a tool-lessly removable top panel allows for two 120 mm/140 mm fans or a 240/280 mm radiator to be easily installed. A rear 120 mm exhaust fan with two grommeted holes pulls hot air out of the chassis.
Wheels for Easy Maneuverability
The wheels design enables easy moving of a fully loaded system. A locking mechanism on the rear wheels prevents the chassis moving when set in place.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the chassis and contains 4 USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections.
Price and Availability
The PC-V1000L will be available in black PC-V1000LA (Silver), PC-V1000LB (Black) and PC-V1000LWX (Internal Black with Window) in North America for the suggested retail price of USD 345 and USD 389 respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now