BIOSTAR has announced the J1800TH, a Mini-ITX mainboard with CPU on board, (known as System on a Chip or SoC). These boards are centered around being small and efficient using a small form factor with an embedded CPU, having low power consumption, and being fan-less. They are perfect for all sorts of various industrial applications.
The BIOSTAR J1800TH is the latest in all-in-one board that takes advantage of the optimized performance of Intel's Bay Trail chipset by delivering a new generation of technology with value-added features and easy integration.
The J1800TH board, being in the mini-ITX form factor, is backwards compatible with ATX and micro-ATX form factors. The ITX form factor allows you to build small and energy efficient solutions. The J1800TH is a simple, affordable and internet centric computer design in a compact 17x17 cm size. It is the ideal solution for an ultra small form factor system and easily used with various chassis makes.
For the Smart Office situation, the J1800TH ITX board will give you a budget saving dual-core computing based on the Intel J1800 chips. This is a silent, fan-less design featuring low power consumption. It is perfect for office space saving and creating a neat and tidy office area, and ultra speed data transfers are no problem with the USB 3.0 interface.
With the J1800TH there are a multitude of business applications such as Digital Signage, Thin Clients, Point of Sales units and Kiosks.
Latest News Posts
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- US regulator worried of major 'Armageddon' cyberattack targeting banks
- x99 oc formula link band width question
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop