HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX FURY USB Flash drive, an entry-level storage device for budget-conscious gamers and enthusiasts. HyperX FURY USB is the latest addition to the FURY entry-level family which includes DRAM and an SSD.
HyperX FURY USB has an aggressive case design with colored aluminum accents to stand out from other USB Flash drives while complementing PCs and consoles. It is available in 16 GB (red), 32 GB (blue) and 64 GB (black) and is ideal for storing games, music, photos, videos and files. HyperX FURY USB keeps data moving with USB 3.0 performance (90 MB/s read, 30 MB/s write) and is also USB 2.0 compatible.
"We are pleased to offer gamers and enthusiasts on a budget a fast and cool looking HyperX USB Flash drive," said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. "The new FURY USB joins the previously launched FURY system memory and SSD to add to our entry-level family of products. A complete HyperX-branded solution is now available for everyone, especially those on a budget."
The HyperX FURY USB is backed by a 5-year warranty, free technical support and legendary HyperX reliability. For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and headsets. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack and PAX.
HyperX FURY USB Features and Specifications:
- Cost-effective: HyperX USB performance in lower capacity options
- Performance: USB 3.0 speeds, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Stylish: Edgy casing design with built-in key loop to complement the latest computing and gaming devices
- Plug and Play: Easy to use, no software required
- Console Compatibility: with PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360. Functionality varies by console.
- Customizable: add your logo for unique co-branding
- Guaranteed: Five-year warranty, free technical support
- Capacities3: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- Speed4: 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write
- Dimensions: 60.23mm x 21.40mm x 9.80mm
- Weight: Channel 8.76 (g) / Cologo 8.68 (g)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Latest News Posts
- Intel's upcoming Core i7-6700K will replace the flagship i7-4790K
- Garena aquires Heroes of Newerth from S2 Games as Frostburn Studios
- Killzone: Shadow Fall lawsuit over 1080p marketing dismissed in court
- The new Moto X should feature QHD display, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 808
- 'Star Wars' characters join Disney Infinity 3.0
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves
- Samsung Announces PRO Plus and EVO Plus Memory Cards
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research