HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX FURY USB Flash drive, an entry-level storage device for budget-conscious gamers and enthusiasts. HyperX FURY USB is the latest addition to the FURY entry-level family which includes DRAM and an SSD.
HyperX FURY USB has an aggressive case design with colored aluminum accents to stand out from other USB Flash drives while complementing PCs and consoles. It is available in 16 GB (red), 32 GB (blue) and 64 GB (black) and is ideal for storing games, music, photos, videos and files. HyperX FURY USB keeps data moving with USB 3.0 performance (90 MB/s read, 30 MB/s write) and is also USB 2.0 compatible.
"We are pleased to offer gamers and enthusiasts on a budget a fast and cool looking HyperX USB Flash drive," said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. "The new FURY USB joins the previously launched FURY system memory and SSD to add to our entry-level family of products. A complete HyperX-branded solution is now available for everyone, especially those on a budget."
The HyperX FURY USB is backed by a 5-year warranty, free technical support and legendary HyperX reliability. For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and headsets. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack and PAX.
HyperX FURY USB Features and Specifications:
- Cost-effective: HyperX USB performance in lower capacity options
- Performance: USB 3.0 speeds, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Stylish: Edgy casing design with built-in key loop to complement the latest computing and gaming devices
- Plug and Play: Easy to use, no software required
- Console Compatibility: with PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360. Functionality varies by console.
- Customizable: add your logo for unique co-branding
- Guaranteed: Five-year warranty, free technical support
- Capacities3: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- Speed4: 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write
- Dimensions: 60.23mm x 21.40mm x 9.80mm
- Weight: Channel 8.76 (g) / Cologo 8.68 (g)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Latest News Posts
- Taylor Swift praises Apple Music, but still is no fan of Spotify
- Forza 6 shown off at 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One at Gamescom
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' comes to Blu-ray next month
- Sega's sales significantly drop, and move to mobile hasn't paid off
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS
- Announcing the talent line-up and series groups for PGL Season 1
- AccelStor to Set New Standard of All-Flash Array Performance at Flash Memory Summit 2015