HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX FURY USB Flash drive, an entry-level storage device for budget-conscious gamers and enthusiasts. HyperX FURY USB is the latest addition to the FURY entry-level family which includes DRAM and an SSD.
HyperX FURY USB has an aggressive case design with colored aluminum accents to stand out from other USB Flash drives while complementing PCs and consoles. It is available in 16 GB (red), 32 GB (blue) and 64 GB (black) and is ideal for storing games, music, photos, videos and files. HyperX FURY USB keeps data moving with USB 3.0 performance (90 MB/s read, 30 MB/s write) and is also USB 2.0 compatible.
"We are pleased to offer gamers and enthusiasts on a budget a fast and cool looking HyperX USB Flash drive," said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. "The new FURY USB joins the previously launched FURY system memory and SSD to add to our entry-level family of products. A complete HyperX-branded solution is now available for everyone, especially those on a budget."
The HyperX FURY USB is backed by a 5-year warranty, free technical support and legendary HyperX reliability. For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and headsets. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack and PAX.
HyperX FURY USB Features and Specifications:
- Cost-effective: HyperX USB performance in lower capacity options
- Performance: USB 3.0 speeds, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Stylish: Edgy casing design with built-in key loop to complement the latest computing and gaming devices
- Plug and Play: Easy to use, no software required
- Console Compatibility: with PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360. Functionality varies by console.
- Customizable: add your logo for unique co-branding
- Guaranteed: Five-year warranty, free technical support
- Capacities3: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- Speed4: 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write
- Dimensions: 60.23mm x 21.40mm x 9.80mm
- Weight: Channel 8.76 (g) / Cologo 8.68 (g)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage