SteelSeries the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals today introduced a new surface for gamers called the DeX Mousepad. Made of a low-friction polymer material, its surface features a unique 3D optical pattern that is designed to provide a superior level of tracking accuracy for all applications. The SteelSeries DeX offers a highly-responsive, fast glide for mouse movements while its heavy silicone base keeps the pad anchored in place. The DeX is the most durable mousepad on the market with its heat-sealed edges that will keep it from fraying over time.
"We designed this for gamers who prefer to have a low friction surface that want and prefer a fast glide; it's a very different feel from our QcK family of surfaces," said Tino Soelberg, SteelSeries CTO. "In addition to how it feels and glides, the DeX could very well be the last surface they will ever need to buy with its incredible durability."
The SteelSeries DeX will be available for pre-order this Fall at $39.99 / €39.99 MSRP. For more details and images of the SteelSeries DeX visit http://steelseries.com/products/surfaces/steelseries-dex-gaming-mousepad.
Latest News Posts
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling