GIGABYTE today announced the Q21, a lightweight and affordable 11.6" laptop with high mobility needs. Powered by an upgraded Intel Celeron Processor, the Q21 brings enhanced integrated graphic core processing, delivering a satisfying experience for executing daily tasks and web browsing. The built-in dual storage provides massive capacity for personal data without sacrificing transmission speed on its rapid mSATA SSD. The Q21 strikes a perfect balance for those who pursue mobility, quality and great value.
Multi-core Performance and Power Efficiency with Intel Celeron Processor
The high-performance Celeron processor on Q21 includes Intel Burst Technology 2.0 with four cores, four threads and 2 MB L2 cache, offering triple the graphics capabilities of previous-generation Atom processors. The new 22 nm microarchitecture brings performance increases without sacrificing energy efficiency. Intel HD Graphics Technology with Intel Clear Video HD Technology delivers smooth visuals and an unparalleled multimedia experience. Q21 also supports the latest DX11 for expanded PC application, game support and mobile entertainment.
Dual Storage with Full I/O Ports for Maximum Convenience
The dual storage on Q21 combines capacity and speed rarely seen on laptops of this dimension. Its mSATA SSD grants a generous space up to 512 GB for seamless data transmission while the hard disk drive supports a whopping capacity up to 1 TB for data storage. You can now back up your system even without access to cloud storage or external devices. Its full featured I/O ports complement the backup convenience with excellent connectivity. The built-in standard D-sub, HDMI and LAN port ensures handy links to any external display and internet without extension cable needed.
Trackpad Gesture Support with Stylish Design
Multi-touch gestures are now supported on the Q21. Flip, pinch, pan, rotate, scroll, or zoom, right from your trackpad. The simple yet stylish design of Q21 is accompanied by matte silver finish, which adds a bit of elegance to its quality texture. Q21 integrates more into its compact body and accomplishes more beyond its dimension and users' expectations.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft will use Windows 10 to sabotage Steam, says Epic Games boss
- Vizio acquired by LeEco, a Chinese electronics giant for $2 billion
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio