PNY Technologies ("PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, has officially announce the release of the HP TF Class 10 memory cards, in current age the need for more data storage has become more important than ever. The HP TF Micro SDHC and SDXC class 10 significantly improves a consumer's digital lifestyle and to bring breakthrough performance in speed and capacity, it's the fast data transfer speed, making it an ideal storage media.
The HP TF Class 10 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, and the speed rating of Class 10 provides unrivalled read/write performance clocked at a minimum of 10MB/s and are compatible with many of the latest mobiles phones including Android smartphones, BlackBerry Devises, GPS systems, mobile gaming consoles, also with devices ranging from the latest hi-megapixel cameras and HD camcorders to hi-end DSLRs, laptops, and the increasingly popular Tablet PCs and also provides faster data transfer rates and the various capacities help satisfy storage needs for users, from high-resolution pictures, high-quality music, to numerous downloaded applications.
The HP TF Class 10 memory card extends the device's capacity and potential to the fullest, while bringing a smooth, enriched entertainment experience on the go with no lagging behind. The HP Micros cards are rated Class 10 which guarantees fast transfer speeds so you can quickly transfer and share your content while you're on the go.
- Capacities: 8G/16G/32G/64G
- Size: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Write Performance: Class 10 rating, 10MB/s(66x)
- Read performance: 8G~32G: Upto 200MB/s & 64G: upto 40MB/s
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: 20°C to 65°C
- Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7,8 Mac OS: 10.3 and above
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015