PNY Technologies ("PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, has officially announce the release of the HP TF Class 10 memory cards, in current age the need for more data storage has become more important than ever. The HP TF Micro SDHC and SDXC class 10 significantly improves a consumer's digital lifestyle and to bring breakthrough performance in speed and capacity, it's the fast data transfer speed, making it an ideal storage media.
The HP TF Class 10 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, and the speed rating of Class 10 provides unrivalled read/write performance clocked at a minimum of 10MB/s and are compatible with many of the latest mobiles phones including Android smartphones, BlackBerry Devises, GPS systems, mobile gaming consoles, also with devices ranging from the latest hi-megapixel cameras and HD camcorders to hi-end DSLRs, laptops, and the increasingly popular Tablet PCs and also provides faster data transfer rates and the various capacities help satisfy storage needs for users, from high-resolution pictures, high-quality music, to numerous downloaded applications.
The HP TF Class 10 memory card extends the device's capacity and potential to the fullest, while bringing a smooth, enriched entertainment experience on the go with no lagging behind. The HP Micros cards are rated Class 10 which guarantees fast transfer speeds so you can quickly transfer and share your content while you're on the go.
- Capacities: 8G/16G/32G/64G
- Size: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Write Performance: Class 10 rating, 10MB/s(66x)
- Read performance: 8G~32G: Upto 200MB/s & 64G: upto 40MB/s
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: 20°C to 65°C
- Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7,8 Mac OS: 10.3 and above
Latest News Posts
- Migration from PCs towards wearables and IoT expected at Computex 2015
- QNAP releases a NAS with more computing power than my desktop
- Using virtual reality to help medical patients walk again
- Survey: Apple Watch is clearly a want, and not necessarily a need
- WellBe wearable bracelet helps analyze stressful parts of your day
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award