PNY Technologies ("PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, has officially announce the release of the HP TF Class 10 memory cards, in current age the need for more data storage has become more important than ever. The HP TF Micro SDHC and SDXC class 10 significantly improves a consumer's digital lifestyle and to bring breakthrough performance in speed and capacity, it's the fast data transfer speed, making it an ideal storage media.
The HP TF Class 10 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, and the speed rating of Class 10 provides unrivalled read/write performance clocked at a minimum of 10MB/s and are compatible with many of the latest mobiles phones including Android smartphones, BlackBerry Devises, GPS systems, mobile gaming consoles, also with devices ranging from the latest hi-megapixel cameras and HD camcorders to hi-end DSLRs, laptops, and the increasingly popular Tablet PCs and also provides faster data transfer rates and the various capacities help satisfy storage needs for users, from high-resolution pictures, high-quality music, to numerous downloaded applications.
The HP TF Class 10 memory card extends the device's capacity and potential to the fullest, while bringing a smooth, enriched entertainment experience on the go with no lagging behind. The HP Micros cards are rated Class 10 which guarantees fast transfer speeds so you can quickly transfer and share your content while you're on the go.
- Capacities: 8G/16G/32G/64G
- Size: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Write Performance: Class 10 rating, 10MB/s(66x)
- Read performance: 8G~32G: Upto 200MB/s & 64G: upto 40MB/s
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: 20°C to 65°C
- Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7,8 Mac OS: 10.3 and above
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league