PNY Technologies ("PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, has officially announce the release of the HP TF Class 10 memory cards, in current age the need for more data storage has become more important than ever. The HP TF Micro SDHC and SDXC class 10 significantly improves a consumer's digital lifestyle and to bring breakthrough performance in speed and capacity, it's the fast data transfer speed, making it an ideal storage media.
The HP TF Class 10 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, and the speed rating of Class 10 provides unrivalled read/write performance clocked at a minimum of 10MB/s and are compatible with many of the latest mobiles phones including Android smartphones, BlackBerry Devises, GPS systems, mobile gaming consoles, also with devices ranging from the latest hi-megapixel cameras and HD camcorders to hi-end DSLRs, laptops, and the increasingly popular Tablet PCs and also provides faster data transfer rates and the various capacities help satisfy storage needs for users, from high-resolution pictures, high-quality music, to numerous downloaded applications.
The HP TF Class 10 memory card extends the device's capacity and potential to the fullest, while bringing a smooth, enriched entertainment experience on the go with no lagging behind. The HP Micros cards are rated Class 10 which guarantees fast transfer speeds so you can quickly transfer and share your content while you're on the go.
- Capacities: 8G/16G/32G/64G
- Size: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Write Performance: Class 10 rating, 10MB/s(66x)
- Read performance: 8G~32G: Upto 200MB/s & 64G: upto 40MB/s
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: 20°C to 65°C
- Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7,8 Mac OS: 10.3 and above
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup