Logitech, a leading innovator of gaming peripherals, today introduced the fastest gaming mouse ever made, the Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS Gaming Mouse. The Hyperion Fury features Logitech's exclusive Fusion Engine sensor technology that can reliably track over 500 inches per second (IPS) and Logitech's exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology for unrivaled accuracy.
"We took on the challenge of creating the world's fastest mouse in service of FPS gamers, and after three years of intensive R&D we are proud to launch a mouse that only Logitech could develop," said Ehtisham Rabbani, general manager of the Logitech gaming business. "The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury is the fastest gaming mouse, bar none, and the best mouse for high-speed FPS gameplay. Its lightweight design, combined with the precision and capability of the Fusion Engine, lets you make fast, furious swipes and dominate the battlefield, proving once again that Science Wins!"
The Fusion Engine in Hyperion Fury, created by Logitech engineers, solves a problem many FPS players have: their mouse can't track as fast as they can move. By combining state-of-the-art optical sensor technology with an accelerometer and gyroscope, the Fusion Engine provides unmatched tracking speed.
"Hyperion Fury is now the go-to in my hardware arsenal," said Braxton "Swag" Pierce, a Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) champion for iBUYPOWER. "It's the mouse I have been waiting for."
Superior Tracking Speeds
A 32-bit on-board ARM processor powers the Fusion Engine in Hyperion Fury, allowing reliable and accurate tracking speeds exceeding 500 inches per second. In addition, lightweight materials and low-friction feet allow for high-speed moves, while offering the most comfortable feeling.
Unrivaled Accuracy and Precision
The Logitech exclusive Delta Zero technology ensures pinpoint accuracy for Hyperion Fury. Four DPI settings can be accessed in an instant, so you can shift down for pixel-perfect sniping or shift up for high-speed maneuvers, all with maximum precision. Using Logitech Gaming Software, you can add a fifth DPI setting and customize the experience to your liking. With DPI shifting, Hyperion Fury can go from 4000 DPI to 240 DPI in the blink of an eye, giving you the flexibility to thrive in the chaos of battle.
Hyperion Fury features eight programmable buttons that can be configured for anything - whether complex macros or single keystrokes - using Logitech Gaming Software. Your personal configuration can be saved to onboard memory for maximum speed and accessibility. And with a consistent 1-millisecond report rate, Hyperion Fury ensures all your commands are executed as quickly as possible.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in August 2014, for a suggested retail price of $59.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Uber CEO resigns after months of controversy
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced