The newest motherboard based on the Intel B85 single chip architecture by BIOSTAR is ready work, play or to even literally make you money. The Hi-Fi B85S2G supports Intel's 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package.
The Hi-Fi B85S2G includes many features that are useful for IT departments in larger companies as well as small firms. Hi-Fi B85S2G boards deliver a business-rich option at a value price compared to the others.
The Hi-Fi B85S2G is also a good choice for virtual currency mining with plentiful PCI-E slots for users who wish to create a dedicated mining machine. With the Hi-Fi B85S2G's PCI-E slots you get a value oriented motherboard that can be loaded up with video cards for mining.
The Hi-Fi B85S2G features Dual Gigabit LAN which gives a doubling of bandwidth allowing a network bandwidth of 1G to become that of 2G. Another major advantage is "Load Balancing", it allows users to attach both network adapters to a single network. It will therefore support the aggregation "teaming" function by merging the two connections to support multiple aggregation modes.
The BIOSTAR motherboards boasts 100% solid capacitors and with the Intel chipset and 4th generation Intel Core processor platform you get out-of-the-box solutions. These boards deliver better PC performance, manageability, and security protections with features like Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST), for fast system boot and application load time, and Intel Small Business Advantage (Intel SBA), which delivers business-centric security protection, such as after-hours virus scans and data backup, and blocks recognition of unwanted USB drives.
For any entertainment needs the Hi-Fi B85S2G fits the need with support for Direct3D 11.1 and HDMI. It also supports Blu-ray audio DRM and provides the higher audio output of 24 bit/ 192KHz rather than the 16 bit/ 48KHz from typical motherboards.
The boards are Windows 8 ready and have BIOSTAR's BIO-Remote2 and BIOS Online Update feature for easy management of the system BIOS as well as BIOSTAR's Charger Booster function.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club