MAINGEAR announced today the launch of the new Pulse 15 laptop. Following in the footsteps of the Pulse 14 and the Pulse 17, the Pulse 15 is the thinnest 15" gaming laptop that MAINGEAR has ever offered. It features the very best in class mobile hardware components with a beautiful 3K IPS wide-view screen display.
The Pulse 15 is the perfect 15 inch laptop for gamers, businesses, and creative professionals looking for a thin high performance notebook. The stunning exterior has a custom automotive paint finish that is now available in matte colors, and the 3K IPS display matches the exquisite visuals while pc gaming or viewing entertainment and hi-res images.
Thin and Powerful:
Measuring less than 1 inch in thickness and weighing less than 4 pounds, the Pulse 15 doesn't sacrifice on performance despite its size. The laptop sports the Intel Core i74710HQ mobile processor that can be boosted from 2.5 GHz to 3.5 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0, paired with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M with 3 GB of video memory that provides top performance, stunning visuals, and life-like physics anywhere you go. The Pulse 15 packs more power and performance into a thin gaming laptop profile than any other 15" notebook available today, and exemplifies the very best that MAINGEAR has to offer.
Seeing is Believing:
With a 3K wide-view IPS display supporting a resolution of 2880 x 1620, gamers and creative professionals will be amazed by the stunning visuals and large screen real estate. The Pulse 15 gaming laptop can also output to 2 additional external displays simultaneously using HDMI 1.4 and mini Display-Port 1.2 ports, and supports big screen viewing with up to a 3840 x 2160 4K resolution.
Speed that matters:
Gamers can minimize load times with up to two mSATA SSDs in RAID 0 (128 GB or 256 GB) that can maximize read speeds to over 900 MB/s. For network connectivity, the Pulse 15 features Killer E2200 LAN networking that offers up to 5x better latency and has the power to handle multiple data streams at once. This increases performance whether you are PC gaming, watching videos, or transferring large data.
The Pulse 15 gaming laptop is a perfect combination of functionality and design encased in an all metal constructed chassis and has a backlit keyboard that features a full range of color options.
The exterior features MAINGEAR's new 2015 custom paint palette in a MATTE auto paint finish which offers freedom from fingerprints as well as protects the notebook from dings and scratches. MAINGEAR also offers options for laser etching and corporate branding to cater to those looking for something more personalized.
With all this performance, the Pulse 15 stays cool and quiet with its precision-tuned dual fan cooling solution for optimal airflow. The automated cooler boost feature cleverly adjusts airflow during extreme gaming sessions to keep the system cool.
"MAINGEAR's Pulse 15 notebook with Intel's Core i7 mobile processor and Intel Turbo Boost technology is the perfect setup to offer faster performance for the most demanding users such as gaming and creative professionals." said Laura Crone, Vice President and General Manager, PC Client Group, Intel Corporation. "Packaged in a thin and custom painted chassis, gamers will love this powerful notebook."
"The Pulse 15 is the perfect balance of size, weight, performance in a notebook." said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Packed with performance from Intel and NVIDIA, and customized with our new Matte color paint finish, we are very excited to offer this amazing 3K notebook to our customers."
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M
- Display: 15.6 inch wide-view IPS LCD display with resolution of 2880 x 1620
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4710HQ
- Memory: 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3 - 1600Mhz
- Hard Drive: Up to 1 TB HDD and 2x 256 GB mSata SSD's
- Network Adapter: Killer E2200 LAN, Intel 802.11ac wireless
- Audio: Sound Blaster Cinema 2 with 2 speakers and 1 sub-woofer
- Media Card Reader: Built in 7-in-1 Media Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo/SD/Mini-SD)
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 8 Home, Professional or Ultimate 64-Bit
- Battery: Li-Polymer Lithium-Ion
- I/O Ports: 1 HDMI out, 4 USB 3.0, 2 mini display ports, , 1 RJ-45 LAN
- Dimensions: (W)15.25" x (H)0.75" x (D)10.5"
- Weight: 3.75lbs.
- Price: Starts at $2,199
Gamers can select from hardware choices, customize their exterior style, and receive lifetime labor and phone support with one to three year hardware warranty. For more information about MAINGEAR's Pulse 15 gaming laptop, go to http://www.maingear.com/pulse15.
Latest News Posts
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- BMW, Apple to rekindle relationship, possible car development?
- Latest Apple rumor: company will announce new Apple TV in September
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis