Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its latest SSD storage solution, the DuraDrive AT3. The DuraDrive AT3 is Super Talent's SATA II industrial solution to those that require storage that is able to withstand extreme temperatures, altitude, and humidity. These drives are geared specifically for applications that must perform in high vibration and shock in environments. The ability the DuraDrive AT3 has to withstand these elements propels it to the top of industrial SSD quality and enterprise standards, making it an exceptional choice in SATA II interface storage needs.
The AT3 has become widely popular in the industrial sector. It is able to reach speeds of 250MB/sec sequential read and 170MB/sec sequential write and is also available in I-Temp coating. Further information can be found here.
With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology DuraDrives are Super Talent's choice for reliability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio