Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its latest SSD storage solution, the DuraDrive AT3. The DuraDrive AT3 is Super Talent's SATA II industrial solution to those that require storage that is able to withstand extreme temperatures, altitude, and humidity. These drives are geared specifically for applications that must perform in high vibration and shock in environments. The ability the DuraDrive AT3 has to withstand these elements propels it to the top of industrial SSD quality and enterprise standards, making it an exceptional choice in SATA II interface storage needs.
The AT3 has become widely popular in the industrial sector. It is able to reach speeds of 250MB/sec sequential read and 170MB/sec sequential write and is also available in I-Temp coating. Further information can be found here.
With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology DuraDrives are Super Talent's choice for reliability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched