Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its latest SSD storage solution, the DuraDrive AT3. The DuraDrive AT3 is Super Talent's SATA II industrial solution to those that require storage that is able to withstand extreme temperatures, altitude, and humidity. These drives are geared specifically for applications that must perform in high vibration and shock in environments. The ability the DuraDrive AT3 has to withstand these elements propels it to the top of industrial SSD quality and enterprise standards, making it an exceptional choice in SATA II interface storage needs.
The AT3 has become widely popular in the industrial sector. It is able to reach speeds of 250MB/sec sequential read and 170MB/sec sequential write and is also available in I-Temp coating. Further information can be found here.
With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology DuraDrives are Super Talent's choice for reliability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software