Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its latest SSD storage solution, the DuraDrive AT3. The DuraDrive AT3 is Super Talent's SATA II industrial solution to those that require storage that is able to withstand extreme temperatures, altitude, and humidity. These drives are geared specifically for applications that must perform in high vibration and shock in environments. The ability the DuraDrive AT3 has to withstand these elements propels it to the top of industrial SSD quality and enterprise standards, making it an exceptional choice in SATA II interface storage needs.
The AT3 has become widely popular in the industrial sector. It is able to reach speeds of 250MB/sec sequential read and 170MB/sec sequential write and is also available in I-Temp coating. Further information can be found here.
With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology DuraDrives are Super Talent's choice for reliability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20