PNY Technologies (PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, is pleased to announce the new HP v239g USB Flash drives. This new product exhibits amazing amalgamation of luxury, style and elegance into one package. An innovative design of the v239g is the presence of a Ganesh head shape at one end, which not only looks classy but can also be used to secure the drive by means of a lanyard to protect it against getting lost.
The HP v239g is cast in a metallic casing with high quality gold plating that gives it a polished and lustrous finish with rich look and also extreme strength and can easily handle rough use due to its endurance. The innovative housing gives it protection against dust, and it is even water-resistant. Thanks to the cap-less design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Its upscale design and style and to celebrate the Indian culture with the HP USB Flash Drive v239g and specially this unique waterproof flash drive will bring users prosperity, luck, happiness and intellect and also remove any obstacles, which makes this perfect gifting item.
Weighing just 4.4 g, the HP v239g is considerably compact at (H)4.5 mm x (W)13.8 mm x (L)39.4mm, thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in large capacities ranging from 8 GB to 64 GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. The USB 2.0 interface allows file transfer speeds up to 14 MB/s read and 4 MB/s write. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows 2000/ XP / Vista 7, 8, Mac OS 10.3 and above. It comes with a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now