PNY Technologies (PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, is pleased to announce the new HP v239g USB Flash drives. This new product exhibits amazing amalgamation of luxury, style and elegance into one package. An innovative design of the v239g is the presence of a Ganesh head shape at one end, which not only looks classy but can also be used to secure the drive by means of a lanyard to protect it against getting lost.
The HP v239g is cast in a metallic casing with high quality gold plating that gives it a polished and lustrous finish with rich look and also extreme strength and can easily handle rough use due to its endurance. The innovative housing gives it protection against dust, and it is even water-resistant. Thanks to the cap-less design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Its upscale design and style and to celebrate the Indian culture with the HP USB Flash Drive v239g and specially this unique waterproof flash drive will bring users prosperity, luck, happiness and intellect and also remove any obstacles, which makes this perfect gifting item.
Weighing just 4.4 g, the HP v239g is considerably compact at (H)4.5 mm x (W)13.8 mm x (L)39.4mm, thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in large capacities ranging from 8 GB to 64 GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. The USB 2.0 interface allows file transfer speeds up to 14 MB/s read and 4 MB/s write. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows 2000/ XP / Vista 7, 8, Mac OS 10.3 and above. It comes with a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Latest News Posts
- LG asks to "save the date" for April 28, G4 unveiling?
- Epic new 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer hits the web
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi