PNY Technologies (PNY) considered one of the worldwide leaders in consumer electronics market and memory products, is pleased to announce the new HP v239g USB Flash drives. This new product exhibits amazing amalgamation of luxury, style and elegance into one package. An innovative design of the v239g is the presence of a Ganesh head shape at one end, which not only looks classy but can also be used to secure the drive by means of a lanyard to protect it against getting lost.
The HP v239g is cast in a metallic casing with high quality gold plating that gives it a polished and lustrous finish with rich look and also extreme strength and can easily handle rough use due to its endurance. The innovative housing gives it protection against dust, and it is even water-resistant. Thanks to the cap-less design, you don't have to worry about losing the cap.
Its upscale design and style and to celebrate the Indian culture with the HP USB Flash Drive v239g and specially this unique waterproof flash drive will bring users prosperity, luck, happiness and intellect and also remove any obstacles, which makes this perfect gifting item.
Weighing just 4.4 g, the HP v239g is considerably compact at (H)4.5 mm x (W)13.8 mm x (L)39.4mm, thus making it very easy to slip it into your pocket and take it with you. Although compact, it comes in large capacities ranging from 8 GB to 64 GB. You can therefore carry all your pictures, documents, movies, and music on this tiny drive. The USB 2.0 interface allows file transfer speeds up to 14 MB/s read and 4 MB/s write. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows 2000/ XP / Vista 7, 8, Mac OS 10.3 and above. It comes with a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes