Patriot, a manufacturer of computer memory, USB drives, flash cards and mobile accessories, introduces a reinvention of mobile wireless charging with its FUEL iON family. FUEL iON offers unrivaled wireless charging speeds as well as protection for smartphones.
Wireless charging took a large step forward eliminating the need for cords and making charging as easy as setting your phone down. The down side was the lack of charging speed. FUEL iON tackles that problem and more by delivering speeds as fast as corded charging, surpassing the speeds for induction charging. FUEL iON offers multiple charging bases, phone cases, and car chargers to suit every user's lifestyle.
FUEL iON Case for iPhone® 5/5s and Samsung S®4 Galaxy with Charging Base
Using the power of magnets, FUEL iON is a revolutionary way to charge your mobile device without the hassle of constantly plugging and unplugging power cords. Far more efficient than competing wireless inductive charging technologies, FUEL iON is a full power solution that includes a protective phone case and charging base that connects magnetically to secure your device and charges as fast as a corded connection.
At the heart of FUEL iON's slim, stylish and fully protective case is a robust magnetic power transfer pad that uses incredibly strong neodymium magnet technology to automatically secure your phone by simply making contact with the charging base. Once the FUEL iON case is securely docked it provides multiple axes for viewing your phone in vertical or horizontal orientation. The FUEL iON iPhone case kit features a slide in protective cover with a unique hold in place slider that offers easy access to buttons and ports. The FUEL iON Samsung case kit features a protective flip cover to protect the screen from scratches while leaving buttons and ports accessible.
FUEL iON Car Charger
Designed to provide a flagship hands free experience in the car, the FUEL iON Charging Car Charger provides simple installation on any car windshield or smooth dash surface. Once installed, the FUEL iON Car Charger allows for simple one handed connection to secure and charge an iPhone 5/5S or Samsung Galaxy S4 using the FUEL iON case.
FUEL iON Charging Pad
Designed to be slim and stylish, the FUEL iON Charging Pad provides the perfect solution for home or travel. Simply slip the ultra slim pad into a travel bag, or set its minimalist design on a nightstand to have the power of wireless magnetic charging at your convenience. Lay an iPhone 5/5S or Samsung Galaxy S4 using the FUEL iON case on the pad to magnetically secure and charge the device.
"Induction charging was a great step, but it failed to deliver when it came to charging speed," said Mike Chang, Product Manager at Patriot. "FUEL iON succeeds where induction charging falls short. With an ecosystem that meets every lifestyle while perfectly blending performance and affordability, FUEL iON truly is wireless charging reinvented."
The full FUEL iON family will ship in July, 2014 and will be available for an MSRP of $79.99 for the iPhone® 5/5s and Samsung S®4 Galaxy case and charge base packages, $49.99 for the Car Charger, and $29.99 for the Charging Pad.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015