SEA SONIC is going to display our flagship products and upgrading models during COMPUTEX on Jun 3-7, 2014 at Nangang Hall J0510 and unveils following three section power supplies for multiple business choice.
Our deliberate design is to provide our brand new Platinum series 1050 W / 1200 W and the upgraded X series 1050 W / 1250 W models, with unique Full Modularity D2D Platform, Ultra Tight Voltage Regulation and the brand-new Hybrid Silent Fan Control design.
Features with renowned 80PLUS Bronze S12II series are equipped with Honeycomb structure air vents, black colored flat cables, more silent and stable 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans. Adding to Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans of M12II EVO series reach extreme silent mode and longer life cycle.
Variety of industrial PC power supplies, ultra-high efficiency adapters, stable open frame and enclosed power supplies enable for the system integration customers have more choice for business.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO's new update has some huge fixes and improvements
- DriveClub VR is reportedly launching alongside PlayStation VR headset
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio