SEA SONIC is going to display our flagship products and upgrading models during COMPUTEX on Jun 3-7, 2014 at Nangang Hall J0510 and unveils following three section power supplies for multiple business choice.
Our deliberate design is to provide our brand new Platinum series 1050 W / 1200 W and the upgraded X series 1050 W / 1250 W models, with unique Full Modularity D2D Platform, Ultra Tight Voltage Regulation and the brand-new Hybrid Silent Fan Control design.
Features with renowned 80PLUS Bronze S12II series are equipped with Honeycomb structure air vents, black colored flat cables, more silent and stable 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans. Adding to Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans of M12II EVO series reach extreme silent mode and longer life cycle.
Variety of industrial PC power supplies, ultra-high efficiency adapters, stable open frame and enclosed power supplies enable for the system integration customers have more choice for business.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league