SEA SONIC is going to display our flagship products and upgrading models during COMPUTEX on Jun 3-7, 2014 at Nangang Hall J0510 and unveils following three section power supplies for multiple business choice.
Our deliberate design is to provide our brand new Platinum series 1050 W / 1200 W and the upgraded X series 1050 W / 1250 W models, with unique Full Modularity D2D Platform, Ultra Tight Voltage Regulation and the brand-new Hybrid Silent Fan Control design.
Features with renowned 80PLUS Bronze S12II series are equipped with Honeycomb structure air vents, black colored flat cables, more silent and stable 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans. Adding to Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans of M12II EVO series reach extreme silent mode and longer life cycle.
Variety of industrial PC power supplies, ultra-high efficiency adapters, stable open frame and enclosed power supplies enable for the system integration customers have more choice for business.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup