SEA SONIC is going to display our flagship products and upgrading models during COMPUTEX on Jun 3-7, 2014 at Nangang Hall J0510 and unveils following three section power supplies for multiple business choice.
Our deliberate design is to provide our brand new Platinum series 1050 W / 1200 W and the upgraded X series 1050 W / 1250 W models, with unique Full Modularity D2D Platform, Ultra Tight Voltage Regulation and the brand-new Hybrid Silent Fan Control design.
Features with renowned 80PLUS Bronze S12II series are equipped with Honeycomb structure air vents, black colored flat cables, more silent and stable 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans. Adding to Fluid Dynamic Bearing fans of M12II EVO series reach extreme silent mode and longer life cycle.
Variety of industrial PC power supplies, ultra-high efficiency adapters, stable open frame and enclosed power supplies enable for the system integration customers have more choice for business.
Latest News Posts
- EA receives 77% of its revenue from online services and DLC
- CEO of failed MtGox bitcoin exchange arrested in Japan
- Intel Core i7-6700K box pictures leak online, Skylake is so close
- Robotic chefs will hit the market in 2018 for around $75,000
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth