Asia and Taiwan's biggest technology industry event, Computex Taipei 2014, will take place from June 3rd to June 7th. More than 130 thousand people are expected to visit. The world's leading memory brand Apacer (TAIEX 8271) will continue to extend its brand's commitment "Access the best" and offer optimized user experiences through its "Access the best experience" philosophy. It will offer corporate customers and consumers three important experiences from a user standpoint: Best Solution & Service, Best Gaming Performance, and Best Smart Life. Apacer will show its unique products and applications at Computex Taipei 2014. The applications cover a wide range of fields, including embedded, overclocking, cloud, mobile, and end devices. Additionally, Apacer will display their fruitful results in the cloud and mobile applications.
The popularity of cloud applications and mobile devices has accelerated the development of networking and smart lifestyles. Apacer, keeping pace with global industry trends, is continued focus on its existing business, additionally developing potential cloud and mobile markets, and providing users with complete and diverse experiences, opening up new pages in their business. At the Computex Taipei 2014, Apacer will introduce innovative products and applications from their new product series through three major experiences: "Best Solution & Service," "Best Gaming Performance," and "Best Smart Life."
Best Solution & Service: Fully customized hard drive protection technology and through UrKey USB as a key to activate security protection. Additionally, an industrial solid state hard drive that can function normally in freezing cold environments, providing the strongest protection from the inside out.
Best Gaming Performance: Top speed performance designed especially for overclockers, providing smoother performance and allowing them to experience blur-free visual experience during the game.
Best Smart Life: Cloud storage applications combined with community sharing features; with the upcoming 2014 World Cup, the AH174 OTG Flash Drive (On-The-Go) with soccer ball design will be specially launched which fully demonstrates Apacer's market strategies from cloud to mobile applications, painting a beautiful vision of intelligent living in the future
"At Computex Taipei 2014, Apacer will demonstrate the innovative R&D capabilities that it has accumulated in the industrial and consumer markets, offering enterprises customers and end users unique solutions that combine mobile and cloud industry trends, connecting to practicality with the daily lives of users, and providing stunning experiences." CK Chang, General Manager, Apacer said.
Apacer will display the scenarios of the applications and their product series in the industrial and consumer fields, and will become a focus of Computex Taipei 2014 that should not be missed. Everyone is welcome to visit.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software