During its 45 years history AMD has been focused on bringing technology to market that creates a visually-rich and user-friendly digital experiences. The AMD game heritage is strong and programs like the " AMD Gaming Evolved Client powered by Raptr" are demonstrating this. AMD is pleased to announce that it is reentering the eSports arena with the sponsorship of ROCCAT's professional eSport team. Through this new global sponsorship, AMD will be actively supporting ROCCAT's professional eSports team in the prestigious League of Legends and the StarCraft II league in the whole of EMEA.
"AMD is gaming, we are powering millions of gamers with our AMD Radeon Graphics and AMD APUs around the globe. Getting involved in e-sport and sponsoring Team Roccat is just a natural step for AMD moving forward. Given that AMD video cards like the AMD Radeon R7 240 offer great performance for games like League of Legends, we are excited and are looking forward to supporting the Roccat team and helping them win." - commented Mark Reed, Director of Marketing EMEA at AMD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software