During its 45 years history AMD has been focused on bringing technology to market that creates a visually-rich and user-friendly digital experiences. The AMD game heritage is strong and programs like the " AMD Gaming Evolved Client powered by Raptr" are demonstrating this. AMD is pleased to announce that it is reentering the eSports arena with the sponsorship of ROCCAT's professional eSport team. Through this new global sponsorship, AMD will be actively supporting ROCCAT's professional eSports team in the prestigious League of Legends and the StarCraft II league in the whole of EMEA.
"AMD is gaming, we are powering millions of gamers with our AMD Radeon Graphics and AMD APUs around the globe. Getting involved in e-sport and sponsoring Team Roccat is just a natural step for AMD moving forward. Given that AMD video cards like the AMD Radeon R7 240 offer great performance for games like League of Legends, we are excited and are looking forward to supporting the Roccat team and helping them win." - commented Mark Reed, Director of Marketing EMEA at AMD.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt