ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launches the Premier SP610 2.5" SATA III (6 Gb/s) SSD. With a SMI controller, the Premier SP610 maintains high read/write speeds consistently for stable performance, and also features the advanced BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) technology. The Premier SP610 is ideal for PC builders who are looking to make the jump from mechanical drives to the exponentially faster speeds of solid state drives.
The Premier SP610 offers sequential read/write speeds up to 560/450 MB, and 4KB random read/write speeds up to 73,000/72,000 IOPS, which greatly improves the performance of data transfer. It also provides excellent performance for multi-tasks, including games and often used applications/programs.
The built-in BCH ECC (up to 66bit/1KB) of the Premier SP610 can improve the reliability of transfer and protect data effectively. In addition, compared to the traditional drives, the Premier SP610 consumes very little power with 80mW, which prolongs the life expectancy and reduces power consumption significantly. The ADATA Premier SP610 series includes 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and a massive 1 TB in capacity.
The SP610 has an ultra slim 7 mm thick body, which supports all slim PCs in the market. Additionally, the bundled 2.5 mm spacer and the 3.5" converter make the Premier SP610 compatible with 9.5 mm applications and traditional mechanical drive bays. Purchasers of ADATA SSDs can download the free software "SSD Toolbox" to access more information about the SSD and quick system settings for stable performance and long life expectancy, which provides users the most reliable data security and stability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller