ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launches the Premier SP610 2.5" SATA III (6 Gb/s) SSD. With a SMI controller, the Premier SP610 maintains high read/write speeds consistently for stable performance, and also features the advanced BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) technology. The Premier SP610 is ideal for PC builders who are looking to make the jump from mechanical drives to the exponentially faster speeds of solid state drives.
The Premier SP610 offers sequential read/write speeds up to 560/450 MB, and 4KB random read/write speeds up to 73,000/72,000 IOPS, which greatly improves the performance of data transfer. It also provides excellent performance for multi-tasks, including games and often used applications/programs.
The built-in BCH ECC (up to 66bit/1KB) of the Premier SP610 can improve the reliability of transfer and protect data effectively. In addition, compared to the traditional drives, the Premier SP610 consumes very little power with 80mW, which prolongs the life expectancy and reduces power consumption significantly. The ADATA Premier SP610 series includes 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and a massive 1 TB in capacity.
The SP610 has an ultra slim 7 mm thick body, which supports all slim PCs in the market. Additionally, the bundled 2.5 mm spacer and the 3.5" converter make the Premier SP610 compatible with 9.5 mm applications and traditional mechanical drive bays. Purchasers of ADATA SSDs can download the free software "SSD Toolbox" to access more information about the SSD and quick system settings for stable performance and long life expectancy, which provides users the most reliable data security and stability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now