ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launches the Premier SP610 2.5" SATA III (6 Gb/s) SSD. With a SMI controller, the Premier SP610 maintains high read/write speeds consistently for stable performance, and also features the advanced BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) technology. The Premier SP610 is ideal for PC builders who are looking to make the jump from mechanical drives to the exponentially faster speeds of solid state drives.
The Premier SP610 offers sequential read/write speeds up to 560/450 MB, and 4KB random read/write speeds up to 73,000/72,000 IOPS, which greatly improves the performance of data transfer. It also provides excellent performance for multi-tasks, including games and often used applications/programs.
The built-in BCH ECC (up to 66bit/1KB) of the Premier SP610 can improve the reliability of transfer and protect data effectively. In addition, compared to the traditional drives, the Premier SP610 consumes very little power with 80mW, which prolongs the life expectancy and reduces power consumption significantly. The ADATA Premier SP610 series includes 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and a massive 1 TB in capacity.
The SP610 has an ultra slim 7 mm thick body, which supports all slim PCs in the market. Additionally, the bundled 2.5 mm spacer and the 3.5" converter make the Premier SP610 compatible with 9.5 mm applications and traditional mechanical drive bays. Purchasers of ADATA SSDs can download the free software "SSD Toolbox" to access more information about the SSD and quick system settings for stable performance and long life expectancy, which provides users the most reliable data security and stability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives