Acer America has announced the availability of its new Acer B326HUL WQHD LED 32-inch display delivering ultra-high resolution, significant viewing area and an ergonomic stand for professional customers in the United States.
The WQHD 2560 x 1440 resolution provides four times the resolution of standard HD 720p. The high pixel density delivers images with excellent detail, making it perfect for advanced HD productivity and multimedia applications such as video, photo and presentation editing. The large screen is ideal for viewing large spreadsheets and the wide 178-degree viewing angles make the display well-suited for presentations and collaborating with others.
"The new Acer B326HUL display was engineered to provide commercial customers with a very comfortable and productive viewing experience," said Edward Chan, product manager for Acer America. "Professional users will benefit from the superb image quality and large viewing area that enhances collaboration and significantly reduces scrolling through spreadsheets. IT professionals will appreciate the excellent connectivity, power savings and VESA mounting capability that maximizes work space."
The new display has a 16:9 aspect ratio and 300 nits brightness. The crisp 100,000,000:1 maximum contrast ratio provides a high level of clarity, while the fast 6 ms response time contributes to sharp images, critical for viewing video. Featuring 100 percent sRGB, the Acer B326HUL provides exceptional color accuracy and with 6-axis color adjustment, users can customize the hues and saturation of each color. In addition, Acer eColor Management allows users to optimize image performance to best suit the viewing scenario.
The Acer B326HUL touts a clean design with venting integrated into the grooves for a sleek look and feel. A storage tray houses common office items and a magnetic surface on the stand base accommodates paper clips. It also provides a convenient smartphone holder and two 2W speakers. VESA compliant, it can be mounted on a wall to free up desk space.
Primed for Comfort
Acer ComfyView non-glare protection provides a polarizer material to reduce unnecessary lighting reflection for more comfortable viewing. The ergonomic design optimizes the viewing position for maximum comfort. Boasting a multi-function ErgoStand with tilt, swivel and height adjustment, the display can tilt 25 degrees up or -5 degrees down for finding the optimum view. It can also swivel 60 degrees to the left or right, while the height can be adjusted 150 mm up or down.
Offering an array of connectivity options, the Acer B326HUL comes with two HDMI ports, DVI-D (Dual Link) input, DisplayPort and a USB 3.0 hub, so users can connect multiple peripherals simultaneously.
EPEAT Gold registered, the highest level of EPEAT registration available, the display meets all of EPEAT's required criteria and at least 75 percent of EPEAT's optional criteria. The Acer B326HUL is constructed of mercury-free, recycled material to reduce the environmental impact.
It's also LED-backlit, which reduces energy costs by consuming less power than standard CCFL-backlit displays. ENERGY STAR and TCO 6.0 qualified, it adheres to strict environmental, performance and ergonomic design standards.
Pricing and Availability
The new Acer B326HUL Series display will be available at Acer resellers and leading online retailers in the U.S. this month with prices starting at $899. It features a standard three-year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook