Acer America has announced the availability of its new Acer B326HUL WQHD LED 32-inch display delivering ultra-high resolution, significant viewing area and an ergonomic stand for professional customers in the United States.
The WQHD 2560 x 1440 resolution provides four times the resolution of standard HD 720p. The high pixel density delivers images with excellent detail, making it perfect for advanced HD productivity and multimedia applications such as video, photo and presentation editing. The large screen is ideal for viewing large spreadsheets and the wide 178-degree viewing angles make the display well-suited for presentations and collaborating with others.
"The new Acer B326HUL display was engineered to provide commercial customers with a very comfortable and productive viewing experience," said Edward Chan, product manager for Acer America. "Professional users will benefit from the superb image quality and large viewing area that enhances collaboration and significantly reduces scrolling through spreadsheets. IT professionals will appreciate the excellent connectivity, power savings and VESA mounting capability that maximizes work space."
The new display has a 16:9 aspect ratio and 300 nits brightness. The crisp 100,000,000:1 maximum contrast ratio provides a high level of clarity, while the fast 6 ms response time contributes to sharp images, critical for viewing video. Featuring 100 percent sRGB, the Acer B326HUL provides exceptional color accuracy and with 6-axis color adjustment, users can customize the hues and saturation of each color. In addition, Acer eColor Management allows users to optimize image performance to best suit the viewing scenario.
The Acer B326HUL touts a clean design with venting integrated into the grooves for a sleek look and feel. A storage tray houses common office items and a magnetic surface on the stand base accommodates paper clips. It also provides a convenient smartphone holder and two 2W speakers. VESA compliant, it can be mounted on a wall to free up desk space.
Primed for Comfort
Acer ComfyView non-glare protection provides a polarizer material to reduce unnecessary lighting reflection for more comfortable viewing. The ergonomic design optimizes the viewing position for maximum comfort. Boasting a multi-function ErgoStand with tilt, swivel and height adjustment, the display can tilt 25 degrees up or -5 degrees down for finding the optimum view. It can also swivel 60 degrees to the left or right, while the height can be adjusted 150 mm up or down.
Offering an array of connectivity options, the Acer B326HUL comes with two HDMI ports, DVI-D (Dual Link) input, DisplayPort and a USB 3.0 hub, so users can connect multiple peripherals simultaneously.
EPEAT Gold registered, the highest level of EPEAT registration available, the display meets all of EPEAT's required criteria and at least 75 percent of EPEAT's optional criteria. The Acer B326HUL is constructed of mercury-free, recycled material to reduce the environmental impact.
It's also LED-backlit, which reduces energy costs by consuming less power than standard CCFL-backlit displays. ENERGY STAR and TCO 6.0 qualified, it adheres to strict environmental, performance and ergonomic design standards.
Pricing and Availability
The new Acer B326HUL Series display will be available at Acer resellers and leading online retailers in the U.S. this month with prices starting at $899. It features a standard three-year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4