ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, has announced the launch of XPG and Premier Pro series SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) memory cards. Compared to the UHS-I U1, write speeds are increased by 750% and 500%, respectively. Both series are designed to support latest UHS-I U3 specification, enabling the cards to capture professional grade high-quality images as well as smoothly transferring large files without any time gaps.
As demand for ultra-fine quality video continues to increase, the 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution of Full HD in the past has quickly evolved into the 4K Ultra HD high resolution standard (3840 x 2160). High-quality video recording creates larger files which require more disk space, presenting challenges to the operation and load bearing capacity of recording equipment and storage media. ADATA XPG and Premier Pro SDXC UHS-I U3 are specifically tailored to 4K2K ultra-high definition devices, and deliver outstanding speeds of up to 95/85 MB/s and 95/60 MB/s, respectively. The SDXC UHS-I U3 cards are ideal for burst mode photography and high resolution videos to capture each fantastic moment with the utmost precision.
According to SD Association, the UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) must achieve a minimum write speed of 30 MB per second and support UHS-I U3 photographic equipment specifications to deliver optimal capacity. ADATA XPG and Premier Pro series SDXC memory cards are based on UHS-I U3 standard and provide our users next level of performance.
ADATA SDXC UHS-I U3 cards are passed several tests under extreme conditions, and offered a lifetime warranty. The XPG series provides 64 GB of storage capacity and the Premier Pro series is available in both 64 GB and 128 GB.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015