ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, has announced the launch of XPG and Premier Pro series SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) memory cards. Compared to the UHS-I U1, write speeds are increased by 750% and 500%, respectively. Both series are designed to support latest UHS-I U3 specification, enabling the cards to capture professional grade high-quality images as well as smoothly transferring large files without any time gaps.
As demand for ultra-fine quality video continues to increase, the 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution of Full HD in the past has quickly evolved into the 4K Ultra HD high resolution standard (3840 x 2160). High-quality video recording creates larger files which require more disk space, presenting challenges to the operation and load bearing capacity of recording equipment and storage media. ADATA XPG and Premier Pro SDXC UHS-I U3 are specifically tailored to 4K2K ultra-high definition devices, and deliver outstanding speeds of up to 95/85 MB/s and 95/60 MB/s, respectively. The SDXC UHS-I U3 cards are ideal for burst mode photography and high resolution videos to capture each fantastic moment with the utmost precision.
According to SD Association, the UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) must achieve a minimum write speed of 30 MB per second and support UHS-I U3 photographic equipment specifications to deliver optimal capacity. ADATA XPG and Premier Pro series SDXC memory cards are based on UHS-I U3 standard and provide our users next level of performance.
ADATA SDXC UHS-I U3 cards are passed several tests under extreme conditions, and offered a lifetime warranty. The XPG series provides 64 GB of storage capacity and the Premier Pro series is available in both 64 GB and 128 GB.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- Halo PC is finally happening, and Microsoft has nothing to do with it
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
- QPAD's latest mouse launches world premier at Dreamhack
- Noctua Introduces 24V IndustrialPPC Fans