MSI Brings Fun to the Wind Netbook with free Q-Face and Windy Zone applications!
[Taipei]With its sleek, elegant design, the highly popular MSI Wind Netbook series is the best choice for consumer needs! The MSI Wind Netbook's small size and feather-light weight makes it ideal for taking it on the go. Now, in addition to satisfying your every form and functional requirements, the MSI Wind Netbook wants to offer you the freedom to play, becoming your companion in entertainment and leisure!
The U100 and U90 of the MSI Wind Netbook series are equipped with 1024x600 resolution LCD displays, embedded with the LED power-saving backlight technology in providing better color fullness and brightness, elevating the total quality of imagery. Furthermore, the lower usage of power can offer a longer operating time. Combined with larger storage space and you have the most popular modern, mobile companion! In addition, MSI is providing Wind Netbook users of the U100 and U90 models with Q-Face and Windy Zone game software, valued at US$200, completely free of charge!
MSI Q-Face v.18.104.22.168
Using the MSI Q-Face v.22.214.171.124 software, you can easily transform your icon on instant messaging software, by putting a hat on your picture, changing into a cute puppy, or adding a frame of bubbles around the image. Q-Face brings fun and excitement to the never-changing world of instant messaging!
With 6 classic games in the built-in Windy Zone game application, you can attack galactic chickens, defeat alien invaders, and save the world or join in the hundred-years' war brewing on the great seas! Challenge yourself with these stimulating and entertaining games!
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4