MSI Brings Fun to the Wind Netbook with free Q-Face and Windy Zone applications!
[Taipei]With its sleek, elegant design, the highly popular MSI Wind Netbook series is the best choice for consumer needs! The MSI Wind Netbook's small size and feather-light weight makes it ideal for taking it on the go. Now, in addition to satisfying your every form and functional requirements, the MSI Wind Netbook wants to offer you the freedom to play, becoming your companion in entertainment and leisure!
The U100 and U90 of the MSI Wind Netbook series are equipped with 1024x600 resolution LCD displays, embedded with the LED power-saving backlight technology in providing better color fullness and brightness, elevating the total quality of imagery. Furthermore, the lower usage of power can offer a longer operating time. Combined with larger storage space and you have the most popular modern, mobile companion! In addition, MSI is providing Wind Netbook users of the U100 and U90 models with Q-Face and Windy Zone game software, valued at US$200, completely free of charge!
MSI Q-Face v.220.127.116.11
Using the MSI Q-Face v.18.104.22.168 software, you can easily transform your icon on instant messaging software, by putting a hat on your picture, changing into a cute puppy, or adding a frame of bubbles around the image. Q-Face brings fun and excitement to the never-changing world of instant messaging!
With 6 classic games in the built-in Windy Zone game application, you can attack galactic chickens, defeat alien invaders, and save the world or join in the hundred-years' war brewing on the great seas! Challenge yourself with these stimulating and entertaining games!
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC