AMD today announced a refresh of "Never Settle Forever", the popular game bundle program for AMD Radeon products. Starting today, the "Never Settle Forever" promotion will be available to a wider range of AMD Radeon video cards, spanning the R7 Series graphics to the ultra-enthusiast AMD Radeon R9 295X2 video card. For the first time ever, the "Never Settle Forever" program will be rolled out to AMD's entry-level graphics products: the AMD Radeon R7 250X, R7 250 and R7 240 GPUs.
AMD's "Never Settle Forever" is dedicated to letting gamers select from a strong line-up of in-demand games as a reward for choosing AMD Radeon graphics. Users will receive up to three choices of free games when they redeem their AMD Radeon Reward coupon. The actual number of available choices will vary by Rewards tier: Gold, Silver or Bronze.
"We're happy to introduce this next chapter for our highly successful 'Never Settle Forever' program, delivering on the promise we made a year ago with our Unified Gaming Strategy," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, Graphics Business Unit, AMD. "AMD's unrivaled graphics technology, combined with our ever-growing game developer partnerships, demonstrates that we are leading and shaping the gaming industry."
Square Enix's upcoming title, "Murdered: Soul Suspect", will be available in the Radeon Gold and Silver Rewards of "Never Settle Forever" for the first time. Optimized for the Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, gamers can secure an early code for the game that may be redeemed when the title launches in June 2014.
"With 'Murdered: Soul Suspect', we're looking forward to continuing the tradition of collaboration between Square Enix and AMD," said Naoto Sugiyama, executive producer, "Murdered: Soul Suspect". "We're dedicated to bringing world-class experiences for PC gamers and look forward to the launch of our game in AMD's 'Never Settle Forever' program."
For the first time ever, AMD is also pleased to announce the inclusion of PC titles from independent game developers to the "Never Settle Forever" program as one of the redemption options. Bundled in sets as an "indie pack," gamers may choose one indie pack consisting of two indie titles as one of their game selection choices. The roster of titles includes:
- "The Banner Saga", developed by Stoic Studio and published by Versus Evil
- "Dyad", developed and published by ][, (Right Square Bracket Left Square Bracket)
- "Guacamelee!" -- developed and published by Drinkbox Studios
- "Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack" -- developed and published by Drinkbox Studios
"We're excited to have 'The Banner Saga' as one of the first ever titles from an independent game developer to be offered through AMD's 'Never Settle Forever' program," said Steve Escalante, GM, Versus Evil. "We're looking forward to the new audiences that our game can reach with Radeon users across the globe."
"Our acclaimed titles are gaining serious momentum among gamers of all ages," said Graham Smith, co-founder, Drinkbox Studios. "The introduction of indie packs to 'Never Settle Forever' is a great collaboration for AMD and Drinkbox Studios as entry-level AMD Radeon video cards can provide solid performance in both of our popular games."
The new Radeon Reward levels, benefits and eligible products for "Never Settle Forever" are as follows:
This "Never Settle Forever" offer will be available starting today at participating retailers and e-tailers. Gamers can redeem right away or save their codes in anticipation of upcoming titles until the promotion ends Aug. 31, 2014. For more information, please visit: http://www.amd.com/neversettleforever
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased for January 2017
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now