AMD today announced a refresh of "Never Settle Forever", the popular game bundle program for AMD Radeon products. Starting today, the "Never Settle Forever" promotion will be available to a wider range of AMD Radeon video cards, spanning the R7 Series graphics to the ultra-enthusiast AMD Radeon R9 295X2 video card. For the first time ever, the "Never Settle Forever" program will be rolled out to AMD's entry-level graphics products: the AMD Radeon R7 250X, R7 250 and R7 240 GPUs.
AMD's "Never Settle Forever" is dedicated to letting gamers select from a strong line-up of in-demand games as a reward for choosing AMD Radeon graphics. Users will receive up to three choices of free games when they redeem their AMD Radeon Reward coupon. The actual number of available choices will vary by Rewards tier: Gold, Silver or Bronze.
"We're happy to introduce this next chapter for our highly successful 'Never Settle Forever' program, delivering on the promise we made a year ago with our Unified Gaming Strategy," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, Graphics Business Unit, AMD. "AMD's unrivaled graphics technology, combined with our ever-growing game developer partnerships, demonstrates that we are leading and shaping the gaming industry."
Square Enix's upcoming title, "Murdered: Soul Suspect", will be available in the Radeon Gold and Silver Rewards of "Never Settle Forever" for the first time. Optimized for the Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, gamers can secure an early code for the game that may be redeemed when the title launches in June 2014.
"With 'Murdered: Soul Suspect', we're looking forward to continuing the tradition of collaboration between Square Enix and AMD," said Naoto Sugiyama, executive producer, "Murdered: Soul Suspect". "We're dedicated to bringing world-class experiences for PC gamers and look forward to the launch of our game in AMD's 'Never Settle Forever' program."
For the first time ever, AMD is also pleased to announce the inclusion of PC titles from independent game developers to the "Never Settle Forever" program as one of the redemption options. Bundled in sets as an "indie pack," gamers may choose one indie pack consisting of two indie titles as one of their game selection choices. The roster of titles includes:
- "The Banner Saga", developed by Stoic Studio and published by Versus Evil
- "Dyad", developed and published by ][, (Right Square Bracket Left Square Bracket)
- "Guacamelee!" -- developed and published by Drinkbox Studios
- "Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack" -- developed and published by Drinkbox Studios
"We're excited to have 'The Banner Saga' as one of the first ever titles from an independent game developer to be offered through AMD's 'Never Settle Forever' program," said Steve Escalante, GM, Versus Evil. "We're looking forward to the new audiences that our game can reach with Radeon users across the globe."
"Our acclaimed titles are gaining serious momentum among gamers of all ages," said Graham Smith, co-founder, Drinkbox Studios. "The introduction of indie packs to 'Never Settle Forever' is a great collaboration for AMD and Drinkbox Studios as entry-level AMD Radeon video cards can provide solid performance in both of our popular games."
The new Radeon Reward levels, benefits and eligible products for "Never Settle Forever" are as follows:
This "Never Settle Forever" offer will be available starting today at participating retailers and e-tailers. Gamers can redeem right away or save their codes in anticipation of upcoming titles until the promotion ends Aug. 31, 2014. For more information, please visit: http://www.amd.com/neversettleforever
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives