Greenliant Systems, a leader in energy-efficient, highly secure and reliable solid state storage products, has begun volume production of its mSATA ArmourDrive solid state drives (SSDs). Measuring 29.85 mm x 50.80 mm x 4.85 mm (JEDEC MO-300), all GLS86 series products operate between -40 to +85 degrees Celsius, making them ideal for various industrial, networking and computing systems that require robust data storage able to withstand extreme temperatures.
mSATA ArmourDrive is available with 2-bits-per-cell (MLC) NAND flash memory in 8, 16, 32 and 64 GByte for applications that require dependable, industrial temperature SSDs. For applications that require high-endurance, long-life SSDs, mSATA ArmourDrive is also offered with 1-bit-per-cell (SLC) NAND in 8, 16 and 32 GByte capacities.
GLS86 products are based on ball grid array (BGA) form factor SATA NANDrive (GLS85LS series) SSDs, using Greenliant's internally developed NAND flash memory controller. Dedicated power failure detection and backup power circuitry are built-in to prevent data integrity issues due to sudden power interruptions.
"mSATA ArmourDrive has the functionality and compatibility of a SATA hard disk drive, while surpassing HDDs with its small size, security and low power consumption," said Arthur Kroyan, vice president, business development and marketing, Greenliant Systems. "We started sampling mSATA ArmourDrive last year and have received interest from a wide range of customers for applications such as factory automation, flight data recorders, portable video surveillance, servers and telemetry."
GLS86FB 8, 16, 32 and 64 GByte industrial temperature MLC and GLS86FA 8, 16 and 32 GByte industrial grade SLC mSATA ArmourDrive SSDs are available to order now through Greenliant authorized sales channels.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20