Aerocool Advanced Technologies, one of world's leading manufacturers of excellent gaming PC gear, proves once again that great ideas can push the air cooling market further. After releasing the successful "Dead Silence" case fan series, which innovated the market thanks to its great performance and dual-material design, Aerocool now presents the "Air Force" case fan series. The new series features energy-efficient fan blade design and the Air Circulator attachment for guided airflow and intense cooling.
Aerocool offers both 120 and 140-millimeter models, which are available in several color-variation. Users have the choice between a classic "black edition" without LED illumination and the colorful editions with LED illumination, such as blue, white, orange and red. Fancy design is not the only aspect of the new Air Force series. High airflow at low noise level is achieved thanks to the energy-efficient fan blade design, which reduces air turbulence.
All 120 mm models are rotating at constant 1.200 RPM and create a steady airflow of 52,65 cubic feet per minute at mere 25,4 dBA. The 140-millimeter models are operating at virtually the same noise level (25,5 dBA), yet spinning at only 1.000 RPM, while moving impressive 62,26 cubic feet per minute.
The Air Force case fans are furthermore focusing on a long lifetime. Equipped anti-shock Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) allows the fans to operate smoothly for up to 100.000 hours (MTBF). Yet another unique feature is the supplied Air Circulator, which allows the airflow to be guided to intense the cooling performance.
Aerocool Air Force 120 and 140 mm case fans are available from etailers and retailers as of today. Suggested retail price for the Air Force 120 mm model is 8,00 EUR and 10,50 EUR for the 140 mm models (excl. Taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni