Aerocool Advanced Technologies, one of world's leading manufacturers of excellent gaming PC gear, proves once again that great ideas can push the air cooling market further. After releasing the successful "Dead Silence" case fan series, which innovated the market thanks to its great performance and dual-material design, Aerocool now presents the "Air Force" case fan series. The new series features energy-efficient fan blade design and the Air Circulator attachment for guided airflow and intense cooling.
Aerocool offers both 120 and 140-millimeter models, which are available in several color-variation. Users have the choice between a classic "black edition" without LED illumination and the colorful editions with LED illumination, such as blue, white, orange and red. Fancy design is not the only aspect of the new Air Force series. High airflow at low noise level is achieved thanks to the energy-efficient fan blade design, which reduces air turbulence.
All 120 mm models are rotating at constant 1.200 RPM and create a steady airflow of 52,65 cubic feet per minute at mere 25,4 dBA. The 140-millimeter models are operating at virtually the same noise level (25,5 dBA), yet spinning at only 1.000 RPM, while moving impressive 62,26 cubic feet per minute.
The Air Force case fans are furthermore focusing on a long lifetime. Equipped anti-shock Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) allows the fans to operate smoothly for up to 100.000 hours (MTBF). Yet another unique feature is the supplied Air Circulator, which allows the airflow to be guided to intense the cooling performance.
Aerocool Air Force 120 and 140 mm case fans are available from etailers and retailers as of today. Suggested retail price for the Air Force 120 mm model is 8,00 EUR and 10,50 EUR for the 140 mm models (excl. Taxes).
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!