Plextor, a leading developer of high-performance digital storage technology, announces the worldwide availability of the M6e PCIe SSD, the first SSD specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of the gaming community. The M6e will be available exclusively at NewEgg from April 7 through April 13.
The ultimate PC upgrade, the M6e delivers faster boot up speeds, shorter application load times, and improved system responsiveness for the ultimate performance. Power users can experience speeds up to 50% faster compared to regular SATA-based SSDs.
With convenient Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) support, Plextor M6e PCIe owners get to experience the speed of a high-performance SSD without the need to load additional drivers. Compatibility with legacy BIOS allows the M6e to be used with existing gaming rigs for flexibility. Alternatively selecting the UEFI boot mode for motherboards with UEFI provides incredibly fast start-up times.
The Plextor M6e PCIe SSD is available in 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB capacities. Pick yours up at NewEgg USA during exclusivity week!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now