Plextor, a leading developer of high-performance digital storage technology, announces the worldwide availability of the M6e PCIe SSD, the first SSD specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of the gaming community. The M6e will be available exclusively at NewEgg from April 7 through April 13.
The ultimate PC upgrade, the M6e delivers faster boot up speeds, shorter application load times, and improved system responsiveness for the ultimate performance. Power users can experience speeds up to 50% faster compared to regular SATA-based SSDs.
With convenient Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) support, Plextor M6e PCIe owners get to experience the speed of a high-performance SSD without the need to load additional drivers. Compatibility with legacy BIOS allows the M6e to be used with existing gaming rigs for flexibility. Alternatively selecting the UEFI boot mode for motherboards with UEFI provides incredibly fast start-up times.
The Plextor M6e PCIe SSD is available in 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB capacities. Pick yours up at NewEgg USA during exclusivity week!
Latest News Posts
- Julian Assange won't be given asylum in France
- Free Course! Learn Essential Programming Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Star Wars: Battlefront screenshots in 4K look absolutely incredible
- Stealing keys through the help of 3D printing is a possibility
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors