Plextor, a leading developer of high-performance digital storage technology, announces the worldwide availability of the M6e PCIe SSD, the first SSD specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of the gaming community. The M6e will be available exclusively at NewEgg from April 7 through April 13.
The ultimate PC upgrade, the M6e delivers faster boot up speeds, shorter application load times, and improved system responsiveness for the ultimate performance. Power users can experience speeds up to 50% faster compared to regular SATA-based SSDs.
With convenient Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) support, Plextor M6e PCIe owners get to experience the speed of a high-performance SSD without the need to load additional drivers. Compatibility with legacy BIOS allows the M6e to be used with existing gaming rigs for flexibility. Alternatively selecting the UEFI boot mode for motherboards with UEFI provides incredibly fast start-up times.
The Plextor M6e PCIe SSD is available in 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB capacities. Pick yours up at NewEgg USA during exclusivity week!
Latest News Posts
- ASUS adds another micro-ATX motherboard into the mix, X99M-WS
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- Lenovo aims to lead the Windows 10 charge, intergrating from July 29
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets