Digital Storm is excited to unveil the new VANQUISH II, a gaming PC built to play the most demanding games with maximum detail, speed, and power without breaking the bank.
"Starting at just $699, VANQUISH II delivers an incredible value with the ability to play the most graphic intensive games at max settings," said Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "That is still obviously more expensive than purchasing a console, but we believe delivering graphics up to three times the resolution is well worth the extra $100-200 investment."
From a "Good" configuration with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1 GB video card and Intel Core i3 4330 processor to an "Ultimate" build with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2 GB video card and Intel Core i5 4570 processor, VANQUISH II is armed to deliver a truly immersive gaming experience.
VANQUISH II's fully upgradeable, open architecture helps gamers stay ahead of the competition with easy upgrades that keep the system on the cutting edge for years to come.
"PC gamers demand the best and that means utilizing the latest components and technologies to deliver the most immersive gaming experience possible. Conversely, consoles quickly become outdated due to a limited architecture and the inability to upgrade performance," said Kuruppu.
There's no waiting or delays like a traditional build-to-order system, all VANQUISH II units ship within 72 hours from the moment an order is placed. During those 72 hours each VANQUISH II system undergoes rigorous stress testing and benchmarking. Afterwards, each desktop goes a multi-point QA inspection where every aspect of the system is scrutinized, from part fitment to software setup, to make sure each unit is perfect.
VANQUISH II is available exclusively at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/vanquish-ii.asp.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines