CyberPower Inc., a global manufacturer of custom gaming PCs, gaming laptops, and performance workstations, today unleashed its FANGbook EVO HX7 line of high performance gaming notebooks. The FANGbook EVO HX7 series features next-generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 800M series video cards and 4th Generation Intel Core i7 mobile processors.
The new notebook will be offered as four base models, from HX7-100 to HX7-400, with a starting price of $1499. Packed into a sleek chassis that offers excellent cooling, each model delivers the power and performance to decimate, dominate, and annihilate every foe for hours on end.
Thanks to next-generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 800M series video cards, the FANGbook EVO HX7 provides ultra-smooth, high-definition game play on maximum settings. The range-topping GeForce GTX 880M boasts up to 20% better performance than its predecessor, while the GTX 870M is nearly 50% faster than last year's equivalent part. Select FANGbook models will also feature the GTX 860M, which offers similar performance enhancements over the previous generation.
FANGbook EVO HX7 notebooks equipped with NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 800M series support NVIDIA's CUDA and PhysX technologies for the most advanced, most immersive gaming experience possible. The EVO HX7 series also features NVIDIA Optimus technology, which increases battery life by toggling between display adapters while maintaining the seamless computing experience expected of CYBERPOWERPC notebooks.
Through NVIDIA's GeForce Experience application, EVO HX7 gamers can turn on GeForce ShadowPlay to capture and share in-game footage. GeForce Battery Boost technology, which can automatically restrict graphics performance under certain power conditions to extend battery life by up to two times, can also be enabled in the GeForce Experience application.
The FANGbook EVO HX7's 17.3" full HD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare display is perfect for the mobile gamer who requires vivid color reproduction and plenty of screen real estate, while the custom crafted design makes a gaming fashion statement without being too bulky. The FANGbook EVO HX7 measures 16.85" (W) x 11.34" (D) x 2.17" (H) and weighs just 7.9 pounds with battery.
Other standard gaming features include HD Surround Sound for crystal clear audio fidelity, and an anti-ghosting, fully backlit gaming keyboard that captures simultaneous keystrokes and lights up with red LEDs so you never miss a key.
The FANGbook HX7 series is pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit, and can be customized with additional performance gaming memory up to 32 GB, a variety of Intel SSD options, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi cards.
FANGbook HX7-100 Base Specs:
- 17.3" Full HD 1080p Display
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M 6 GB
- 8 GB DDR3
- 1 TB HDD
- Windows 8.1
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
All CYBERPOWERPC gaming notebook systems include a 1-year limited warranty. For more information see: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/LandingPages/FangbookEVO/
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance