ORIGIN PC announced today a new micro-tower chassis on their award-winning line of CHRONOS desktops for gamers, artists, enthusiasts, and professionals. Featuring support for 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN BLACK video card, and ORIGIN PC's FROSTBYTE 120 sealed liquid cooling solution with professional overclocking; the new ORIGIN CHRONOS micro-tower is one of the most customizable and powerful micro-towers in its class.
Designed to be placed horizontally or vertically, the new ORIGIN CHRONOS micro-tower can also fit practically anywhere making it the perfect solution for gamers or professionals looking for a small, slim, and powerful PC inside their living room, bedroom, or office setting. Customize your own ORIGIN PC CHRONOS micro-tower today, starting at only $1,199.
ORIGIN PC CHRONOS Micro-Tower Chassis Features:
- Small and Slim Micro-Tower Design with 4"(w) x 15"(h) x 13.75"(d)
- Horizontal or Vertical Orientations
- Up to a Mini-ITX ASUS MAXIMUS VI Impact Motherboard
- Up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Black
- ORIGIN PC Professional CPU and GPU Overclocking
- ORIGIN PC FROSTBYTE 120 Sealed-Liquid Cooling
- Positive Air Pressure Design for Optimal Cooling and Dust-Prevention
"This is ORIGIN PC's smallest and thinnest CHRONOS desktop ever designed and yet it is relentlessly powerful!" said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With so much power and performance inside a sleek and slim package, our new CHRONOS micro-tower is one of my favorite systems for any living room, bedroom, or office setting."