G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the leading high performance memory designer and manufacturer, is excited to announce the release of a high performance, high capacity DDR3L SO-DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) memory kit at 2133MHz! Requiring only 1.35V of low operating voltage with a timing of 11-11-11-31, this Ripjaws SO-DIMM memory kit will provide a much needed performance boost to your small form factor PC or high performance laptop.
The following is a test screenshot completed on the GIGABYTE BRIX Pro (GB-BXi7-4770R), showing fast processing and stable performance. Dubbed the F3-2133C11D-16GRSL, this Ripjaws DDR3L SO-DIMM memory kit is best used with the latest Intel i5 and i7 Haswell processors. Let the overclocking begin!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance