G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the leading high performance memory designer and manufacturer, is excited to announce the release of a high performance, high capacity DDR3L SO-DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) memory kit at 2133MHz! Requiring only 1.35V of low operating voltage with a timing of 11-11-11-31, this Ripjaws SO-DIMM memory kit will provide a much needed performance boost to your small form factor PC or high performance laptop.
The following is a test screenshot completed on the GIGABYTE BRIX Pro (GB-BXi7-4770R), showing fast processing and stable performance. Dubbed the F3-2133C11D-16GRSL, this Ripjaws DDR3L SO-DIMM memory kit is best used with the latest Intel i5 and i7 Haswell processors. Let the overclocking begin!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio