HighPoint Technologies, a pioneering force in the storage industry for the past 18 years, unveils its latest Thunderbolt Storage Solution, the NA762TB. HighPoint's NA762TB is a full-featured storage powerhouse backed by industry proven hardware-RAID technology, and delivers the uncompromised performance, superior reliability, and effortless every-day usability demanded by today's leading media professionals.
The NA762TB seamlessly merges the simplicity and speed of Thunderbolt with HighPoint's industry proven RAID technology. Powered by a dedicated RAID processor with 512 MB of DDR3, & 8 removable SAS/SATA disk modules, the NA762TB is the ideal storage platform for professional applications that demand uncompromised performance, unparalleled data security, & effortless usability. The integrated hardware RAID technology was validated by HGST and G-Technology, and is suggested as a bundle with G-Speed eS PRO Mini-SAS Storage Solutions.
RAID Management Made Simple
The NA762TB's intuitive, easy to master management suite takes the complexity and tediousness out of hardware RAID storage. The web-based interface and user friendly controls make creating, maintaining and recovering RAID configurations a snap - for veterans and RAID first-timers alike.
Stylish, Compact & Whisper-Quiet Enclosure
The NA762TB was designed to merge seamlessly with your work environment, and operate as unobtrusively as possible. Despite supporting up to 8 full-size SAS/SATA drives, the stylish compact, aluminum storage tower requires a minimal amount of work space. The whisper-quiet, professional grade cooling fans and power supply provide a safe, secure environment for your storage devices, and keep temperatures in check even during the most I/O intensive, high-stress workloads.
Simplified Cabling Solution
Adding high-performance hardware RAID storage to your workstation or server has never been easier. The NA762TB is compatible with any Thunderbolt capable computing platform, and delivers multi-terabyte of high-performance, hardware RAID storage from a single cable connection!
8 Removable Disk Modules Supports Any 3.5" SAS or SATA Drive
Why settle for pre-built storage configurations? Unlike conventional Thunderbolt storage solutions, the NA762TB imposes no restrictions on hard disk model, speed or capacity, and allows you to tailor storage configurations that to meet the exact requirements of your applications. The eight removable disk modules accept any industry-standard 3.5" SAS or SATA hard disk; from 5400, 7200 up to 15000 RPM spindle speeds, and are ready for any future capacity upgrades.
Latest News Posts
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling