HighPoint Technologies, a pioneering force in the storage industry for the past 18 years, unveils its latest Thunderbolt Storage Solution, the NA762TB. HighPoint's NA762TB is a full-featured storage powerhouse backed by industry proven hardware-RAID technology, and delivers the uncompromised performance, superior reliability, and effortless every-day usability demanded by today's leading media professionals.
The NA762TB seamlessly merges the simplicity and speed of Thunderbolt with HighPoint's industry proven RAID technology. Powered by a dedicated RAID processor with 512 MB of DDR3, & 8 removable SAS/SATA disk modules, the NA762TB is the ideal storage platform for professional applications that demand uncompromised performance, unparalleled data security, & effortless usability. The integrated hardware RAID technology was validated by HGST and G-Technology, and is suggested as a bundle with G-Speed eS PRO Mini-SAS Storage Solutions.
RAID Management Made Simple
The NA762TB's intuitive, easy to master management suite takes the complexity and tediousness out of hardware RAID storage. The web-based interface and user friendly controls make creating, maintaining and recovering RAID configurations a snap - for veterans and RAID first-timers alike.
Stylish, Compact & Whisper-Quiet Enclosure
The NA762TB was designed to merge seamlessly with your work environment, and operate as unobtrusively as possible. Despite supporting up to 8 full-size SAS/SATA drives, the stylish compact, aluminum storage tower requires a minimal amount of work space. The whisper-quiet, professional grade cooling fans and power supply provide a safe, secure environment for your storage devices, and keep temperatures in check even during the most I/O intensive, high-stress workloads.
Simplified Cabling Solution
Adding high-performance hardware RAID storage to your workstation or server has never been easier. The NA762TB is compatible with any Thunderbolt capable computing platform, and delivers multi-terabyte of high-performance, hardware RAID storage from a single cable connection!
8 Removable Disk Modules Supports Any 3.5" SAS or SATA Drive
Why settle for pre-built storage configurations? Unlike conventional Thunderbolt storage solutions, the NA762TB imposes no restrictions on hard disk model, speed or capacity, and allows you to tailor storage configurations that to meet the exact requirements of your applications. The eight removable disk modules accept any industry-standard 3.5" SAS or SATA hard disk; from 5400, 7200 up to 15000 RPM spindle speeds, and are ready for any future capacity upgrades.
Latest News Posts
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- GG, Google - there's a new Google Glass coming 'soon'
- AOC shows off its 25-inch WQHD monitor, Q2577PWQ
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes