Func is excited to announce that the Func HS-260 Gaming Headset is now available for through selected resellers.
Following the much anticipated product launches of the Func 1030² Series, the new software and firmware update for the Func MS-3 and our first mechanical keyboard KB-460; Func completes its range of products with the highly featured gaming headset, Func HS-260.
The HS-260 has been designed to help you through long gaming sessions with comfortable, breathable ear cups and an extremely accurate sound image. The closed ear cup design blocks background noise allowing you to stay focused on your game, while the intuitive controls are located on the ear cup for easy access allowing you to keep your eyes focused on the screen, eliminating distractions. The added features of the removable microphone and detachable cord solution ensure that you have a well-rounded, multi-functional gaming headset.
- Driver: 50 mm, tuned and paired
- Acoustic construction: Closed
- Frequency response: 20-20 000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Cable length: 3m
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm
MSRP $ 79.95
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors