Func is excited to announce that the Func HS-260 Gaming Headset is now available for through selected resellers.
Following the much anticipated product launches of the Func 1030² Series, the new software and firmware update for the Func MS-3 and our first mechanical keyboard KB-460; Func completes its range of products with the highly featured gaming headset, Func HS-260.
The HS-260 has been designed to help you through long gaming sessions with comfortable, breathable ear cups and an extremely accurate sound image. The closed ear cup design blocks background noise allowing you to stay focused on your game, while the intuitive controls are located on the ear cup for easy access allowing you to keep your eyes focused on the screen, eliminating distractions. The added features of the removable microphone and detachable cord solution ensure that you have a well-rounded, multi-functional gaming headset.
- Driver: 50 mm, tuned and paired
- Acoustic construction: Closed
- Frequency response: 20-20 000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Cable length: 3m
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm
MSRP $ 79.95
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015