Func is excited to announce that the Func HS-260 Gaming Headset is now available for through selected resellers.
Following the much anticipated product launches of the Func 1030² Series, the new software and firmware update for the Func MS-3 and our first mechanical keyboard KB-460; Func completes its range of products with the highly featured gaming headset, Func HS-260.
The HS-260 has been designed to help you through long gaming sessions with comfortable, breathable ear cups and an extremely accurate sound image. The closed ear cup design blocks background noise allowing you to stay focused on your game, while the intuitive controls are located on the ear cup for easy access allowing you to keep your eyes focused on the screen, eliminating distractions. The added features of the removable microphone and detachable cord solution ensure that you have a well-rounded, multi-functional gaming headset.
- Driver: 50 mm, tuned and paired
- Acoustic construction: Closed
- Frequency response: 20-20 000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Cable length: 3m
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm
MSRP $ 79.95
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015