As of today MSI's new R7 260 1GD5 OC is available for everyone desiring an entry into the world of 4K resolution gaming and next-level of integrated audio. Equipped with a large 10cm fan this little powerhouse will remain cool while allowing anywhere from 1 to 6 displays to be connected to the card. This offers excellent flexibility for anyone looking for more versatility whether it's extra horsepower for graphics or to allow higher resolutions to be connected to their PC. Furthermore, like the high end R9 290 and R9 290X, the R7 260 is also equipped with AMD TrueAudio which reduces CPU loads up to 14% compared to rendering sound with the on-board audio chip.
Extra Large 10cm Fan for Enhanced Cooling
The MSI HD 7790 graphics card is fitted with an extra large 10 cm fan, dual heat pipes and an expanded heat sink that doubles the air flow compared to conventional fan products while simultaneously transferring the excess heat from the GPU to the heat sink fins to quickly reduce the core temperature. When combined with Afterburner's advanced fan RPM control, the fan can be set to run at different speeds for different GPU temperature settings, giving the gamer full control over the graphics card.
MSI's Exclusive Afterburner
The MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC supports core voltage adjustment technology and can be overclocked by up to 32.4% using the popular Afterburner overclocking utility. The core frequency can even reach up to 1.35GHz with just air-cooling. Enthusiasts can also use the Afterburner APP on their Android / iOS handheld devices to monitor and overclock their graphics cards. Other Afterburner features include 5 configuration settings, Predator audio-video capture, and Kombustor burn-in testing to help enthusiasts optimize their graphics performance.
- Name: R7 260 1GD5 OC
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 260
- GPU Clock speed: 768 ~ 1050 MHz
- Memory Size / Speed: 1024 MB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz
- Outputs: DisplayPort / HDMI / DL-DVI-I / DL-DVI-D
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup