As of today MSI's new R7 260 1GD5 OC is available for everyone desiring an entry into the world of 4K resolution gaming and next-level of integrated audio. Equipped with a large 10cm fan this little powerhouse will remain cool while allowing anywhere from 1 to 6 displays to be connected to the card. This offers excellent flexibility for anyone looking for more versatility whether it's extra horsepower for graphics or to allow higher resolutions to be connected to their PC. Furthermore, like the high end R9 290 and R9 290X, the R7 260 is also equipped with AMD TrueAudio which reduces CPU loads up to 14% compared to rendering sound with the on-board audio chip.
Extra Large 10cm Fan for Enhanced Cooling
The MSI HD 7790 graphics card is fitted with an extra large 10 cm fan, dual heat pipes and an expanded heat sink that doubles the air flow compared to conventional fan products while simultaneously transferring the excess heat from the GPU to the heat sink fins to quickly reduce the core temperature. When combined with Afterburner's advanced fan RPM control, the fan can be set to run at different speeds for different GPU temperature settings, giving the gamer full control over the graphics card.
MSI's Exclusive Afterburner
The MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC supports core voltage adjustment technology and can be overclocked by up to 32.4% using the popular Afterburner overclocking utility. The core frequency can even reach up to 1.35GHz with just air-cooling. Enthusiasts can also use the Afterburner APP on their Android / iOS handheld devices to monitor and overclock their graphics cards. Other Afterburner features include 5 configuration settings, Predator audio-video capture, and Kombustor burn-in testing to help enthusiasts optimize their graphics performance.
- Name: R7 260 1GD5 OC
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 260
- GPU Clock speed: 768 ~ 1050 MHz
- Memory Size / Speed: 1024 MB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz
- Outputs: DisplayPort / HDMI / DL-DVI-I / DL-DVI-D
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league