Taipei, Taiwan - January 17, 2014 - Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units today officially releasing new full-tower PC case - Thermaltake Core V71; the new of its kind concept for more versatility and adaptability to any configuration. The Core V71 full-tower E-ATX case gives PC enthusiast flexible installation and keeps the system cool. Users can modify for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow through seamless operation. This new chassis is the ultimate powerhouse suitable for any type of PC enthusiast - no matter liquid cooling or extreme airflow.
Engineered with the subtle curves, bold textures and clean lines, among many award winning case designs from Thermaltake, the Core V71 keeps it to include enthusiast level features while keeping the design simple. The massive mesh design maintains a constant stream of fresh air inside the case
while keeping the hot air out. With integration of fan controller and LED indicator, which offering a perfect complement outside of the chassis.
Fully Modular Concept
A highly customizable 5.25" & 3.5" drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5" hard-drive cages to suit one's need and removing the 5.25" & 3.5" drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
Core V71 is build with exclusive back tray design allows user to assemble and expand easily and fast when all the drive cages have been removed. Time saving screw-less assembly with 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing ODD and HDD devices for convenience and ease of accessibility
Supreme Air Cooling System
Core V71 is build with it fundamental airflow optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan. It is the first in market that has the ability to house 4x 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans by achieving unrivalled airflow in your chassis.
Extensive Liquid Cooling Support
Core V71 pushes the envelope and utilize high-end water cooling solution that feature with either front 360/top 420mm, or front 420mm/top 360mm, along with rear 120mm and bottom 120/240mm radiators support for extreme performance.
For more details on the Thermaltake Core V71 information please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002231
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines