Tt eSPORTS, the leading expert in professional e-Sports gaming peripherals, is releasing a refresh to their original SAPHIRA gaming mouse; This time in colors of Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow. The coating of the mouse body on SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow is a glossy surface one, different from the matte finish of the original SAPHIRA. Recognizing that gamers' preferences are diverse, users who prefer a different color or a glossy surface mouse body can now rejoice with the 3 new additions to the SAPHIRA gaming mouse line up.
The SAPHIRA gaming mouse was designed in collaboration with famous professional StarCraft 2 player Aleksey "White-Ra" Krupnyk. Featuring a 3500 DPI optical sensor, configurable weight system, and red LED lighting on the scroll wheel and battle dragon logo, the SAPHIRA gaming mouse is amazing for RTS/FPS games. Additionally, with its onboard memory users can store a total of 25 macros across 5 profiles, each with 5 programmable buttons.
The SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow gaming mouse MSRP is USD $59.99, and is already available in select regions of the world.
Latest News Posts
- Taylor Swift praises Apple Music, but still is no fan of Spotify
- Forza 6 shown off at 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One at Gamescom
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' comes to Blu-ray next month
- Sega's sales significantly drop, and move to mobile hasn't paid off
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS
- Announcing the talent line-up and series groups for PGL Season 1
- AccelStor to Set New Standard of All-Flash Array Performance at Flash Memory Summit 2015