Tt eSPORTS, the leading expert in professional e-Sports gaming peripherals, is releasing a refresh to their original SAPHIRA gaming mouse; This time in colors of Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow. The coating of the mouse body on SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow is a glossy surface one, different from the matte finish of the original SAPHIRA. Recognizing that gamers' preferences are diverse, users who prefer a different color or a glossy surface mouse body can now rejoice with the 3 new additions to the SAPHIRA gaming mouse line up.
The SAPHIRA gaming mouse was designed in collaboration with famous professional StarCraft 2 player Aleksey "White-Ra" Krupnyk. Featuring a 3500 DPI optical sensor, configurable weight system, and red LED lighting on the scroll wheel and battle dragon logo, the SAPHIRA gaming mouse is amazing for RTS/FPS games. Additionally, with its onboard memory users can store a total of 25 macros across 5 profiles, each with 5 programmable buttons.
The SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow gaming mouse MSRP is USD $59.99, and is already available in select regions of the world.
Latest News Posts
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition