Tt eSPORTS, the leading expert in professional e-Sports gaming peripherals, is releasing a refresh to their original SAPHIRA gaming mouse; This time in colors of Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow. The coating of the mouse body on SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow is a glossy surface one, different from the matte finish of the original SAPHIRA. Recognizing that gamers' preferences are diverse, users who prefer a different color or a glossy surface mouse body can now rejoice with the 3 new additions to the SAPHIRA gaming mouse line up.
The SAPHIRA gaming mouse was designed in collaboration with famous professional StarCraft 2 player Aleksey "White-Ra" Krupnyk. Featuring a 3500 DPI optical sensor, configurable weight system, and red LED lighting on the scroll wheel and battle dragon logo, the SAPHIRA gaming mouse is amazing for RTS/FPS games. Additionally, with its onboard memory users can store a total of 25 macros across 5 profiles, each with 5 programmable buttons.
The SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow gaming mouse MSRP is USD $59.99, and is already available in select regions of the world.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes