Tt eSPORTS, the leading expert in professional e-Sports gaming peripherals, is releasing a refresh to their original SAPHIRA gaming mouse; This time in colors of Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow. The coating of the mouse body on SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow is a glossy surface one, different from the matte finish of the original SAPHIRA. Recognizing that gamers' preferences are diverse, users who prefer a different color or a glossy surface mouse body can now rejoice with the 3 new additions to the SAPHIRA gaming mouse line up.
The SAPHIRA gaming mouse was designed in collaboration with famous professional StarCraft 2 player Aleksey "White-Ra" Krupnyk. Featuring a 3500 DPI optical sensor, configurable weight system, and red LED lighting on the scroll wheel and battle dragon logo, the SAPHIRA gaming mouse is amazing for RTS/FPS games. Additionally, with its onboard memory users can store a total of 25 macros across 5 profiles, each with 5 programmable buttons.
The SAPHIRA Combat White, Blazing Red, and Metallic Yellow gaming mouse MSRP is USD $59.99, and is already available in select regions of the world.
Latest News Posts
- James Bond's 'Spectre' teased in first trailer
- Slack rolling out two-factor authentication after data breach
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- Drones are being enjoyed by Hollywood, filming unique shots
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi