EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FCQK6000 - a full-cover water cooling solution for or NVIDIA Quadro K6000 series professional CAD/CAM graphics card.
Powered by the latest 2880 shader NVIDIA GK110 GPU this graphics card represents the pinnacle in professional visualization and is the key part of NVIDIA Maximus Technology.
EK-FCQK6000 directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCQK6000 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of C110 grade electrolytic copper while the top is made of laser cut stainless steel metal plate. This water blocks lines-up with EK-FCQK5000 as well as EK-FCTK20. Moreover it features a slim design therefore up to four EK-FCQ6000 water blocks can be used in a single ATX form factor motherboard. The product is available in a single variant:
- EK-FCQK6000 - 121,95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance