EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FCQK6000 - a full-cover water cooling solution for or NVIDIA Quadro K6000 series professional CAD/CAM graphics card.
Powered by the latest 2880 shader NVIDIA GK110 GPU this graphics card represents the pinnacle in professional visualization and is the key part of NVIDIA Maximus Technology.
EK-FCQK6000 directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCQK6000 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of C110 grade electrolytic copper while the top is made of laser cut stainless steel metal plate. This water blocks lines-up with EK-FCQK5000 as well as EK-FCTK20. Moreover it features a slim design therefore up to four EK-FCQ6000 water blocks can be used in a single ATX form factor motherboard. The product is available in a single variant:
- EK-FCQK6000 - 121,95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset