EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FCQK6000 - a full-cover water cooling solution for or NVIDIA Quadro K6000 series professional CAD/CAM graphics card.
Powered by the latest 2880 shader NVIDIA GK110 GPU this graphics card represents the pinnacle in professional visualization and is the key part of NVIDIA Maximus Technology.
EK-FCQK6000 directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCQK6000 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of C110 grade electrolytic copper while the top is made of laser cut stainless steel metal plate. This water blocks lines-up with EK-FCQK5000 as well as EK-FCTK20. Moreover it features a slim design therefore up to four EK-FCQ6000 water blocks can be used in a single ATX form factor motherboard. The product is available in a single variant:
- EK-FCQK6000 - 121,95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio