Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced a new member of the Silencio Series, the Silencio 452.
Representing the best solution for sound absorption with system builds of all levels, the Silencio Series delivers ultimate performance with minimal noise. Sound silencing foam padding seeks to severely reduce system noises produced by hard drives, cooling fans, and other devices. Combine this with a solid-steel frame, vibration inhibiting rubber feet, two silent cooling fans and the Silencio 452 severely reduces noise output. Those that value a quiet computing space will immensely appreciate the new ATX and microATX supporting Silencio 452.
Look beyond the modest exterior of the Silencio 452 to find a sleek, intuitive, and spacious interior. Support for up to two optical drives, six 3.5" drives, and two 2.5" drives are nestled within this solid structure. Installing high-end graphics cards up to 386 mm long is easily supported. Dual USB 3.0 and a versatile SD card reader provide users with several ways to connect data on-the-fly.
A surprisingly efficient intake-exhaust cooling system throughout the interior provides for maximum airflow. Easily removable dust filters in the front and bottom protect precious system components from potentially dangerous dust build-up over time. Users taking the next step in silent cooling may opt for a custom or AIO water cooling setup. The Silencio 452 includes support for the installation of a large 240 (2 x 120 mm) radiator in the front or a 120 mm radiator in the rear. A modern and reserved exterior design, high internal expandability, and a reasonable price make the Silencio 452 the perfect silent partner for any enthusiast.
- Front door and side panels are equipped with noise absorbing materials
- Supports up to 386 mm/15.2" long VGAs
- Supports dual radiators: 240 mm in front and 120 mm in back
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 & SD card reader
- 190 (W) x 449 (H) x 497 (D) mm
- MSRP 69.90€
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance