Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced a new member of the Silencio Series, the Silencio 452.
Representing the best solution for sound absorption with system builds of all levels, the Silencio Series delivers ultimate performance with minimal noise. Sound silencing foam padding seeks to severely reduce system noises produced by hard drives, cooling fans, and other devices. Combine this with a solid-steel frame, vibration inhibiting rubber feet, two silent cooling fans and the Silencio 452 severely reduces noise output. Those that value a quiet computing space will immensely appreciate the new ATX and microATX supporting Silencio 452.
Look beyond the modest exterior of the Silencio 452 to find a sleek, intuitive, and spacious interior. Support for up to two optical drives, six 3.5" drives, and two 2.5" drives are nestled within this solid structure. Installing high-end graphics cards up to 386 mm long is easily supported. Dual USB 3.0 and a versatile SD card reader provide users with several ways to connect data on-the-fly.
A surprisingly efficient intake-exhaust cooling system throughout the interior provides for maximum airflow. Easily removable dust filters in the front and bottom protect precious system components from potentially dangerous dust build-up over time. Users taking the next step in silent cooling may opt for a custom or AIO water cooling setup. The Silencio 452 includes support for the installation of a large 240 (2 x 120 mm) radiator in the front or a 120 mm radiator in the rear. A modern and reserved exterior design, high internal expandability, and a reasonable price make the Silencio 452 the perfect silent partner for any enthusiast.
- Front door and side panels are equipped with noise absorbing materials
- Supports up to 386 mm/15.2" long VGAs
- Supports dual radiators: 240 mm in front and 120 mm in back
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 & SD card reader
- 190 (W) x 449 (H) x 497 (D) mm
- MSRP 69.90€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched