Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced a new member of the Silencio Series, the Silencio 452.
Representing the best solution for sound absorption with system builds of all levels, the Silencio Series delivers ultimate performance with minimal noise. Sound silencing foam padding seeks to severely reduce system noises produced by hard drives, cooling fans, and other devices. Combine this with a solid-steel frame, vibration inhibiting rubber feet, two silent cooling fans and the Silencio 452 severely reduces noise output. Those that value a quiet computing space will immensely appreciate the new ATX and microATX supporting Silencio 452.
Look beyond the modest exterior of the Silencio 452 to find a sleek, intuitive, and spacious interior. Support for up to two optical drives, six 3.5" drives, and two 2.5" drives are nestled within this solid structure. Installing high-end graphics cards up to 386 mm long is easily supported. Dual USB 3.0 and a versatile SD card reader provide users with several ways to connect data on-the-fly.
A surprisingly efficient intake-exhaust cooling system throughout the interior provides for maximum airflow. Easily removable dust filters in the front and bottom protect precious system components from potentially dangerous dust build-up over time. Users taking the next step in silent cooling may opt for a custom or AIO water cooling setup. The Silencio 452 includes support for the installation of a large 240 (2 x 120 mm) radiator in the front or a 120 mm radiator in the rear. A modern and reserved exterior design, high internal expandability, and a reasonable price make the Silencio 452 the perfect silent partner for any enthusiast.
- Front door and side panels are equipped with noise absorbing materials
- Supports up to 386 mm/15.2" long VGAs
- Supports dual radiators: 240 mm in front and 120 mm in back
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 & SD card reader
- 190 (W) x 449 (H) x 497 (D) mm
- MSRP 69.90€
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X