Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced a new member of the Silencio Series, the Silencio 452.
Representing the best solution for sound absorption with system builds of all levels, the Silencio Series delivers ultimate performance with minimal noise. Sound silencing foam padding seeks to severely reduce system noises produced by hard drives, cooling fans, and other devices. Combine this with a solid-steel frame, vibration inhibiting rubber feet, two silent cooling fans and the Silencio 452 severely reduces noise output. Those that value a quiet computing space will immensely appreciate the new ATX and microATX supporting Silencio 452.
Look beyond the modest exterior of the Silencio 452 to find a sleek, intuitive, and spacious interior. Support for up to two optical drives, six 3.5" drives, and two 2.5" drives are nestled within this solid structure. Installing high-end graphics cards up to 386 mm long is easily supported. Dual USB 3.0 and a versatile SD card reader provide users with several ways to connect data on-the-fly.
A surprisingly efficient intake-exhaust cooling system throughout the interior provides for maximum airflow. Easily removable dust filters in the front and bottom protect precious system components from potentially dangerous dust build-up over time. Users taking the next step in silent cooling may opt for a custom or AIO water cooling setup. The Silencio 452 includes support for the installation of a large 240 (2 x 120 mm) radiator in the front or a 120 mm radiator in the rear. A modern and reserved exterior design, high internal expandability, and a reasonable price make the Silencio 452 the perfect silent partner for any enthusiast.
- Front door and side panels are equipped with noise absorbing materials
- Supports up to 386 mm/15.2" long VGAs
- Supports dual radiators: 240 mm in front and 120 mm in back
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 & SD card reader
- 190 (W) x 449 (H) x 497 (D) mm
- MSRP 69.90€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card