Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced a new member of the Silencio Series, the Silencio 452.
Representing the best solution for sound absorption with system builds of all levels, the Silencio Series delivers ultimate performance with minimal noise. Sound silencing foam padding seeks to severely reduce system noises produced by hard drives, cooling fans, and other devices. Combine this with a solid-steel frame, vibration inhibiting rubber feet, two silent cooling fans and the Silencio 452 severely reduces noise output. Those that value a quiet computing space will immensely appreciate the new ATX and microATX supporting Silencio 452.
Look beyond the modest exterior of the Silencio 452 to find a sleek, intuitive, and spacious interior. Support for up to two optical drives, six 3.5" drives, and two 2.5" drives are nestled within this solid structure. Installing high-end graphics cards up to 386 mm long is easily supported. Dual USB 3.0 and a versatile SD card reader provide users with several ways to connect data on-the-fly.
A surprisingly efficient intake-exhaust cooling system throughout the interior provides for maximum airflow. Easily removable dust filters in the front and bottom protect precious system components from potentially dangerous dust build-up over time. Users taking the next step in silent cooling may opt for a custom or AIO water cooling setup. The Silencio 452 includes support for the installation of a large 240 (2 x 120 mm) radiator in the front or a 120 mm radiator in the rear. A modern and reserved exterior design, high internal expandability, and a reasonable price make the Silencio 452 the perfect silent partner for any enthusiast.
- Front door and side panels are equipped with noise absorbing materials
- Supports up to 386 mm/15.2" long VGAs
- Supports dual radiators: 240 mm in front and 120 mm in back
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 & SD card reader
- 190 (W) x 449 (H) x 497 (D) mm
- MSRP 69.90€
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications