Hamburg, 13 January 2014 - ROCCAT Studios, the Hamburg-based manufacturer of competition gaming peripherals, today announces the company's recruitment of professional Polish gaming outfit Kiedyś Miałem Team (KMT), who will henceforth play as Team ROCCAT in the LCS. Founded in September 2012, KMT are well known in the professional League of Legends scene for their fight and determination - values shared by their new family at ROCCAT.
They have announced the following line-up for the forthcoming LCS season:
- Marcin "Xaxus" Mączka (Top)
- Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski (Jungle)
- Remigiusz "Overpow" Pusch (Mid)
- Paweł "Celaver" Koprianiuk (ADC)
- Oskar "Vander" Bogdan (Support)
After sealing a deal with StarCraft II pro DIMAGA one year ago, this is the next step for ROCCAT in terms of the growth of its participation in competition eSports. "The crowd going crazy as your team spirit helps you pull off an amazing play - we are still hungry for this excitement, which is unique to eSports and competitive gaming", says ROCCAT founder and CEO René Korte. "The LCS is the most relevant eSports event at this point in time and we are looking forward to competing with our own team."
Team ROCCAT LoL will be located in Cologne and live in their own gaming house. They will train there and contest their LCS games live in the ESL studio.
Back in December 2013, a magnificent performance in the Season 4 Spring Split of the European LCS helped them secure a final spot in the Season 4 Europe League Championship Series, beginning mid-January 2014. Other notable results in major tournaments include victory at the ESL Pro Series Poland - Season VII and second place at DreamHack Winter 2013.
ROCCAT will throw its full support behind its new League of Legends team to tap into these recent positive performances and successfully participate in the LCS.
Team ROCCAT Links :
Website : http://team.roccat.org
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/TEAMROCCAT
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series