Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today releases the brushed aluminum M-ATX cube chassis - PC-V358 - in North America. The PC-V358 provides plenty of working space for DIY builders. Builders can swing open the top and front panel of this brushed aluminum chassis providing easy access to the internal components. 240mm radiators as well as AIO liquid cooling kits can be installed on a hinged bracket. The bracket is secured by thumbscrews and can be swung open on its hinge to allow for easy access of the internal components. The bracket can also be removed for fan/radiator mounting as well as taken off completely if not being used.
Compartmentalized Heat Zone Design
The Lian Li PC-V358 has a two compartment design that separates the hardware into heat zones. The top section holds the motherboard, graphics card and 2.5" drives, while the bottom compartment holds the PSU and 3.5" hard drives.
Two front 120mm fans with dust filters bring cool air inside the chassis. A rear 120mm fan pulls the hardware damaging hot air out.
Full Hardware Compatibility
The PC-V358 can hold an impressive amount of hardware. VGA cards up to 330mm (12.9") and power supplies up to 200mm (7.8") in length are supported. The PC-V358 also supports CPU coolers up to 130mm in height.
Up to six 3.5" hard drives and two 2.5" drives can be installed inside this fully aluminum chassis. This M-ATX chassis also supports slim optical drives.
Tool-Less Installations and Features
The PC-V358 has pop-off side panels for simplified installations, upgrades and maintenance. All the hard drives, 3.5" and 2.5", can be mounted tool-lessly with thumbscrews with rubber suspensions. Additionally, both hard drive cages can be completely taken out with the removal of a couple of thumbscrews.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the right side panel. Connections include two USB ports and HD audio.
Price and Availability
The PC-V358 will be available at the end of December on Newegg for the suggested retail price of $179. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives