Patriot Memory Announces Participation in CeBIT 2009
California-based Patriot Memory Participates in CeBIT as The State of California Steps into the Global Spotlight
Fremont, California, USA, January 26, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced it will be showcasing its award-winning products at CeBIT, which will be held in Hannover, Germany March 3-8, 2009. CeBIT attendees can expect to see Patriot's full line of DRAM and flash memory solutions.
"Europe was our second largest market in the world in 2008 and continues to show incredible growth potential," says Johnny Van Esch, General Manager for Patriot Memory, B.V. "CeBIT gives us the opportunity to meet with new and existing customers and to showcase our newest products for 2009 and beyond."
CeBIT allows all those involved in the technology industry, along with retailers, government agencies, and those in the science sector, to catch a glimpse of the latest technology and products. In past years CeBIT has had designated Partner Countries. For 2009, for the first time, a United States state has been honored with this status and governor Schwarzenegger has accepted the invitation to have California step into the spotlight. This program -- which will consist of forums, presentations, exhibit displays, sponsorship opportunities, and more -- will place California and its participating companies on a global stage as never before. Patriot will be participating with the host state to increase Patriot Memory's global presence through the forums and their booth exhibit. Among those products on display will be the newest additions to Patriot's Extreme Performance line of DRAM: their DDR3 Tri-Channel 6GB 2000MHz Viper Series gaming memory kits for the Intel® Core i7. Also showcased at CeBIT will be the Patriot's wide array of flash memory solutions from USB flash drives to Secure Digital cards, SDHC cards, miniSD's, microSD's and Patriot's 256GB Warp v3 Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Patriot Memory will be located in Hall 21, Booth C06.
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance