Patriot Memory Announces Participation in CeBIT 2009
California-based Patriot Memory Participates in CeBIT as The State of California Steps into the Global Spotlight
Fremont, California, USA, January 26, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced it will be showcasing its award-winning products at CeBIT, which will be held in Hannover, Germany March 3-8, 2009. CeBIT attendees can expect to see Patriot's full line of DRAM and flash memory solutions.
"Europe was our second largest market in the world in 2008 and continues to show incredible growth potential," says Johnny Van Esch, General Manager for Patriot Memory, B.V. "CeBIT gives us the opportunity to meet with new and existing customers and to showcase our newest products for 2009 and beyond."
CeBIT allows all those involved in the technology industry, along with retailers, government agencies, and those in the science sector, to catch a glimpse of the latest technology and products. In past years CeBIT has had designated Partner Countries. For 2009, for the first time, a United States state has been honored with this status and governor Schwarzenegger has accepted the invitation to have California step into the spotlight. This program -- which will consist of forums, presentations, exhibit displays, sponsorship opportunities, and more -- will place California and its participating companies on a global stage as never before. Patriot will be participating with the host state to increase Patriot Memory's global presence through the forums and their booth exhibit. Among those products on display will be the newest additions to Patriot's Extreme Performance line of DRAM: their DDR3 Tri-Channel 6GB 2000MHz Viper Series gaming memory kits for the Intel® Core i7. Also showcased at CeBIT will be the Patriot's wide array of flash memory solutions from USB flash drives to Secure Digital cards, SDHC cards, miniSD's, microSD's and Patriot's 256GB Warp v3 Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Patriot Memory will be located in Hall 21, Booth C06.
For more information on Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition