Antec, a global leader in high-performance computer enclosures, power supplies, and mobile accessories announces today the Nineteen Hundred; a case engineered for performance and built to enclose the ultimate PC. The Nineteen Hundred is an unbeatable enclosure that delivers a combination of cooling, performance, and convenience and stands head and shoulders above the competition. Its aesthetics will appeal to gamers and enthusiasts who prefer a stylish, functional appearance. The exceptional gaming chassis will soon reach store shelves and online retail outlets in Europe with a MSRP of 284,- Euros.
The Nineteen Hundred features an exceptionally robust cooling system, designed to accommodate even the most demanding Gaming PCs. This system is composed of three 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) front-intake fans, two 120 mm FDB top-exhaust fans and one 120mm FDB rear-exhaust fan. Two additional 120mm HDD fan mounts give builders the option to provide extra cooling to the graphic cards and the CPU. Furthermore, the Nineteen Hundred features 17 drive bays and nine expansion slots, accommodating graphic cards up to 330 mm (13.0 inches) in length. Additional features include an advanced GPU cooling system, dual-layer panel construction to minimize noise, and pre-installed silicone grommets to reduce vibration noise. The case is constructed of durable SECC steel that lasts for builds to come.
"The Nineteen Hundred builds on Antec's popular Gaming case design with even more cooling and capacity," said Jérôme François, Antec's European Sales Director. "With the Nineteen Hundred, we deliver an outstanding case for all gamers and PC builders looking for the best and biggest capacities."
With it's pioneering design and rock-solid construction, the Nineteen Hundred is the last word in ultimate PC builds.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Tekken 7 launches June 2, 2017, has season pass
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni