Sharkoon expands its range of PC cases and introduces the REX Water Cooling Edition Midi Tower for micro-ATX mainboards. A novel construction allows the installation of a 120 mm or 240 mm water cooling radiator in the top of the case. Thus, the midi tower is well prepared for space-saving installation of high-performance water cooling systems. Externally, the 6 kg case differs only slightly from the well-known REX series, the internal structure, however, was completely revised. Only micro-ATX mainboards can be installed, thus, the Rex Water Cooling Edition wins additional mounting space for large radiators.
For the alternative installation of an air cooler, thankfully nothing will stand in the way of a tower cooler with a width up to 205 mm and a maximum height up to 165 mm. A tinted acrylic window provides insight into the housing interior and the installed components. Order is ensured through a cable management system.
The Rex Water Cooling Edition has, unlike traditional mATX cases, five slots for expansion cards. Up to two dual-slot graphics cards with a maximum length of up to 40 cm can be installed. The front bezel is mesh. Located behind it are two 120 mm Low Noise blue LED fans. An additional 120 mm LED fan is preinstalled on the back of the case. Optical drives can be installed without screws in the two available 5.25" drive bays. Furthermore, up to three 3.5" hard drives or 2.5" hard drives/SSDs can be mounted in the HDD rack system. A panel containing a mounting frame for card readers is also included. The case offers a total of six USB ports in the front panel: two USB ports on the top and four USB 2.0 ports in the front. Headsets and speakers can be comfortably connected via the two audio connections.
End customers will find the Rex Water Cooling Edition cases for the suggested retail price of 54.90 euros in authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition