Sharkoon expands its range of PC cases and introduces the REX Water Cooling Edition Midi Tower for micro-ATX mainboards. A novel construction allows the installation of a 120 mm or 240 mm water cooling radiator in the top of the case. Thus, the midi tower is well prepared for space-saving installation of high-performance water cooling systems. Externally, the 6 kg case differs only slightly from the well-known REX series, the internal structure, however, was completely revised. Only micro-ATX mainboards can be installed, thus, the Rex Water Cooling Edition wins additional mounting space for large radiators.
For the alternative installation of an air cooler, thankfully nothing will stand in the way of a tower cooler with a width up to 205 mm and a maximum height up to 165 mm. A tinted acrylic window provides insight into the housing interior and the installed components. Order is ensured through a cable management system.
The Rex Water Cooling Edition has, unlike traditional mATX cases, five slots for expansion cards. Up to two dual-slot graphics cards with a maximum length of up to 40 cm can be installed. The front bezel is mesh. Located behind it are two 120 mm Low Noise blue LED fans. An additional 120 mm LED fan is preinstalled on the back of the case. Optical drives can be installed without screws in the two available 5.25" drive bays. Furthermore, up to three 3.5" hard drives or 2.5" hard drives/SSDs can be mounted in the HDD rack system. A panel containing a mounting frame for card readers is also included. The case offers a total of six USB ports in the front panel: two USB ports on the top and four USB 2.0 ports in the front. Headsets and speakers can be comfortably connected via the two audio connections.
End customers will find the Rex Water Cooling Edition cases for the suggested retail price of 54.90 euros in authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD