Taiwan-based Team Group Inc. has this week announced the Xtreem White line of high-end DDR3 memory. This new speedy RAM comes in 8 GB and 16 GB flavors (dual channel only), makes use of tall aluminum heatspreaders, features Intel XMP 1.3 support, and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Xtreem Series White offering includes DDR3-2133 CL11, DDR3-2400 CL10, DDR3-2666 CL11 and DDR3-2800 CL12 kits that go from 69.90 Euro all the way up to 449.90 Euro. All are set to ship this month and can be found at Caseking.de.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015