Taiwan-based Team Group Inc. has this week announced the Xtreem White line of high-end DDR3 memory. This new speedy RAM comes in 8 GB and 16 GB flavors (dual channel only), makes use of tall aluminum heatspreaders, features Intel XMP 1.3 support, and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Xtreem Series White offering includes DDR3-2133 CL11, DDR3-2400 CL10, DDR3-2666 CL11 and DDR3-2800 CL12 kits that go from 69.90 Euro all the way up to 449.90 Euro. All are set to ship this month and can be found at Caseking.de.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now