Galaxy to launch GeForce 9500GT LOW PROFILE graphics cards
GALAXY will launch new two Low Profile cards for mini HTPC users. Which are nvidia GF 9500GT with 512MB of DDR2-memory and 9400GT with 512mb of ddr2-memory. Low-profile models with a 128 bit memory bus. the core will feature a 550 MHz clock frequency, the memory and 32 shaders will have respective speeds of 800 MHz and 1375 MHz.
GALAXY Low profile series have a D-sub, DVI and TV-out connector. they support DirectX 10 and nVidia PhysX.
Pricing and availability is still undisclosed.
so until now, GALAXY has already had the most complete low profile product lines of GeForce9 series including:
GALAXY GF 9600GT DDR3 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9500GT DDR2 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9400GT DDR2 Low profile
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league