Galaxy to launch GeForce 9500GT LOW PROFILE graphics cards
GALAXY will launch new two Low Profile cards for mini HTPC users. Which are nvidia GF 9500GT with 512MB of DDR2-memory and 9400GT with 512mb of ddr2-memory. Low-profile models with a 128 bit memory bus. the core will feature a 550 MHz clock frequency, the memory and 32 shaders will have respective speeds of 800 MHz and 1375 MHz.
GALAXY Low profile series have a D-sub, DVI and TV-out connector. they support DirectX 10 and nVidia PhysX.
Pricing and availability is still undisclosed.
so until now, GALAXY has already had the most complete low profile product lines of GeForce9 series including:
GALAXY GF 9600GT DDR3 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9500GT DDR2 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9400GT DDR2 Low profile
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio