Galaxy to launch GeForce 9500GT LOW PROFILE graphics cards
GALAXY will launch new two Low Profile cards for mini HTPC users. Which are nvidia GF 9500GT with 512MB of DDR2-memory and 9400GT with 512mb of ddr2-memory. Low-profile models with a 128 bit memory bus. the core will feature a 550 MHz clock frequency, the memory and 32 shaders will have respective speeds of 800 MHz and 1375 MHz.
GALAXY Low profile series have a D-sub, DVI and TV-out connector. they support DirectX 10 and nVidia PhysX.
Pricing and availability is still undisclosed.
so until now, GALAXY has already had the most complete low profile product lines of GeForce9 series including:
GALAXY GF 9600GT DDR3 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9500GT DDR2 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9400GT DDR2 Low profile
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities