Galaxy to launch GeForce 9500GT LOW PROFILE graphics cards
GALAXY will launch new two Low Profile cards for mini HTPC users. Which are nvidia GF 9500GT with 512MB of DDR2-memory and 9400GT with 512mb of ddr2-memory. Low-profile models with a 128 bit memory bus. the core will feature a 550 MHz clock frequency, the memory and 32 shaders will have respective speeds of 800 MHz and 1375 MHz.
GALAXY Low profile series have a D-sub, DVI and TV-out connector. they support DirectX 10 and nVidia PhysX.
Pricing and availability is still undisclosed.
so until now, GALAXY has already had the most complete low profile product lines of GeForce9 series including:
GALAXY GF 9600GT DDR3 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9500GT DDR2 Low profile
GALAXY GF 9400GT DDR2 Low profile
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games