Func is happy to announce the availability of the KB-460, a mechanical keyboard that features Cherry MX Red mechanical switches, designed for fast reaction times and equipped with an individual key illumination system.
"We are working hard to create a complete range of gaming products with interesting features, designed for an enhanced gaming experience" says Calle Conradsson, Brand Manager for Func, "What makes the KB-460 unique is the combination of functionality and superb build quality. We are extremely proud with the result and glad to say that there is more to come from us!"
The KB-460 has been designed and engineered to accomplish the gamer's needs. It combines several features, including, but not limited to:
Cherry MX Red mechanical switches
Silent linear mechanical switches with minimal travel distance for rapid fingers.
Full N-key roll over anti-ghosting
Forget annoying "beeps" of unregistered key commands.
Reliable, durable product design
Keep the same tactile feeling up to 50 million strokes per key.
Activates re-assigned keys and disables the Windows key for a gaming friendly environment.
Customizable backlight key illumination
Adjust key illuminations brightness to your liking.
Comfortable palm rest
keeps your hands strain and stress free during many hours of use.
2 x USB connect-through ports
Accessible connect-through ports for other USB devices.
Plug n play, no need for installations
KB-460 is completely plug n play ready; installation is only needed to personalize the keyboard to fit your gameplay style.
Re-assign the buttons and adjust the key configuration to suit your needs.
On-board customizable profiles
Switch instantly between 5 profiles stored on the on-board memory.
Integrated media controls
Smoothly change between songs or increase the volume without exiting the game.
The KB-460 is provided with a unique Setting Software made for customization, allowing the end user to set the keyboard for a gaming friendly environment.
Func KB-460 MSRP $119,95, launch promo MSRP at $99.95
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience