The long awaited products for gamers who prefer small-sized gaming machines are finally here! Today, world-renowned hardware manufacturer MSI officially announced the Z87I GAMING AC motherboard and GTX 760 GAMING ITX graphics card offering many gaming features in the small mini-ITX form factor. With features such as Killer LAN, 802.11ac and Audio Boost the Z87I GAMING is ready to support you wherever you go knowing you'll be able to connect to networks with the best speeds for gaming. The GTX 760 GAMING ITX features MSI's new RADAX fan which is a true Hybrid design fan that boosts lower noise and up to 30C lower temperatures compared to any other card in its class. Both motherboard and graphics card offer excellent chassis and component compatibility and are the optimal combination for your living room PC or LAN Party gaming rig.
Comprehensive mini-ITX GAMING motherboard
MSI Z87I GAMING AC has inherited the outstanding genes of MSI's GAMING motherboards which won more awards than any other gaming motherboard on the market. It is equipped with the Killer E2205 Ethernet which offers the fastest low latency to game lag free. Besides that MSI Audio Boost comes with the highest grade build-in amplifier and audio capacitors giving gamers a stunning in-game audio experience. The audio circuit board signal is split from other components to avoid lower noise and provide purer audio quality. For those gamers who are using external USB audio devices MSI USB Audio Power provides a more stable power and higher quality signal resulting in a better audio experience. The included Intel Wi-Fi AC solution provides a maximum transfer speed of 867Mbps, and supports Intel's exclusive wireless video transmission Wi-Di technology! There is a built-in HDMI 1.4 video output that supports 4K UHD ultra high resolution. These gaming features will enhance the gaming experience and this all packet into a very small mini-ITX form factor which will give gamers the edge on the battlefield.
miniature GAMING graphics
When we created the new GTX 760 GAMING ITX Graphics card we realized that with a 30% shorter size (only 17 centimeters!) the challenge was to still provide the great and silent cooling that has been synonymous with other MSI GAMING Graphics card. We found the solution in the new MSI RADAX fan, a true Hybrid Radial/Axial fan that combines the best of both worlds and reduces temperatures up to 30%. Consisting of elements similar to the MSI Propeller Blade fan, combined with a traditional blower fan we can increase airflow, exhaust hot air through the rear of the card and keep temperatures and noise better than any other product in its class and form factor. The MSI GTX 760 GAMING ITX also inherits all the features of the MSI GAMING series graphics cards: the exclusive one button overclocking Gaming App, Predator video capturing and more importantly, Military Class 4 components for excellent stability and lifetime. The MSI GTX 760 GAMING ITX, combined with the MSI Z87I GAMING provides a unique, rich Gaming experience optimized for today's online and social gaming world while offering amazing thermal and acoustic performance in the mini-ITX form factor.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4