To achieve best work efficiency and to provide most innovative user experience, MSI released a series of Mobile Workstations, including GT70 2OL, GT70 2OK, GT60 2OK - 3K IPS Edition and GT60 2OJ, equipped with the latest NVIDIA Quadro K4100M/K3100M/K2100M graphics cards as well as Intel 4th Core i7 processor and Microsoft Windows 8/Windows 7 Professional OS.
Professional's Choice - MSI Mobile Workstation
"MSI understands professional's needs. Based on MSI's strong and excellent backgrounds of Mobile Workstations and R&D technology, the latest MSI Mobile Workstations series, GT70 2OL, GT70 2OK, GT60 2OK - 3K IPS Edition and GT60 2OJ, were created for all types of work environments and professionals, such as designers, architects, and video production houses. Besides being certificated by varies independent software vendor (ISV), MSI Mobile Workstation's awesome features - exclusive Super RAID 2 technology, matrix display supports up to 4 monitors and the super cool Cooler Boost 2 technology - do not only increase efficiency in work, but also provide more stable and faster working environment for professionals." - Eric Kuo, Vice President, NB Sales & Marketing, MSI.
World's First AutoCAD 2014 certificated Mobile Workstation
MSI Mobile Workstation was certificated and recommended by the leading 3D design software company, AUTODESK, for its software, AutoCAD 2014. With its powerful and latest NVIDIA Quadro K4100M, K3100M and K2100M Graphics cards, and OS Windows 8 and Windows 7, MSI Mobile Workstation is the first mobile workstation to be certificated and recommended by AutoCAD 2014.
The Latest and Powerful NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Cards
The Latest NVIDA Quadro K4100M, K3100M and K2100M graphics cards are not only equipped with CUDA Parallel Processor Cores and memory bandwidth, but also fully support OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11, Shader Model 5.0, OpenCL and Precision FP32. That is the reason why MSI Mobile Workstation can fluently present the best result while running professional design software, e.g. Adobe CS6, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Dassault Systemes CATIA, SoliWorks, PTC Creo and Siemens NX etc.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience