HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of 2800 MHz memory kits to the HyperX Predator product line. The new 2800 MHz memory kits exhibit top-of-the-market speed and are specifically designed for high-end overclockers, extreme system builders and performance enthusiasts.
HyperX Predator represents the fastest Kingston memory available on the market. In addition to top speeds, HyperX Predator features an aggressive design to enhance the look and performance of the latest PC hardware while providing greater heat dissipation to optimize memory reliability. The memory is Intel XMP ready and has been fully tested and validated on a wide range of motherboards currently available on the market. End users can easily overclock their systems by simply selecting a profile in BIOS with no need for manual adjustments.
"We are proud to offer our flagship 2800MHz memory kits to overclockers, benchmarkers and extreme system builders throughout the world," said Krystian Jaroszynski, European Product Marketing Manager, HyperX and Server, Kingston. "Our HyperX engineers will continue working hard to improve high-speed yields to get faster product in the hands of our customers."
HyperX Predator is available in speeds up to 2800 MHz and kits from 8 GB to 16 GB in various dual- and quad-channel configurations. The new 2800 MHz kit is currently available in an 8 GB kit of two with a CAS latency of 12.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China