HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of 2800 MHz memory kits to the HyperX Predator product line. The new 2800 MHz memory kits exhibit top-of-the-market speed and are specifically designed for high-end overclockers, extreme system builders and performance enthusiasts.
HyperX Predator represents the fastest Kingston memory available on the market. In addition to top speeds, HyperX Predator features an aggressive design to enhance the look and performance of the latest PC hardware while providing greater heat dissipation to optimize memory reliability. The memory is Intel XMP ready and has been fully tested and validated on a wide range of motherboards currently available on the market. End users can easily overclock their systems by simply selecting a profile in BIOS with no need for manual adjustments.
"We are proud to offer our flagship 2800MHz memory kits to overclockers, benchmarkers and extreme system builders throughout the world," said Krystian Jaroszynski, European Product Marketing Manager, HyperX and Server, Kingston. "Our HyperX engineers will continue working hard to improve high-speed yields to get faster product in the hands of our customers."
HyperX Predator is available in speeds up to 2800 MHz and kits from 8 GB to 16 GB in various dual- and quad-channel configurations. The new 2800 MHz kit is currently available in an 8 GB kit of two with a CAS latency of 12.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform