HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of 2800 MHz memory kits to the HyperX Predator product line. The new 2800 MHz memory kits exhibit top-of-the-market speed and are specifically designed for high-end overclockers, extreme system builders and performance enthusiasts.
HyperX Predator represents the fastest Kingston memory available on the market. In addition to top speeds, HyperX Predator features an aggressive design to enhance the look and performance of the latest PC hardware while providing greater heat dissipation to optimize memory reliability. The memory is Intel XMP ready and has been fully tested and validated on a wide range of motherboards currently available on the market. End users can easily overclock their systems by simply selecting a profile in BIOS with no need for manual adjustments.
"We are proud to offer our flagship 2800MHz memory kits to overclockers, benchmarkers and extreme system builders throughout the world," said Krystian Jaroszynski, European Product Marketing Manager, HyperX and Server, Kingston. "Our HyperX engineers will continue working hard to improve high-speed yields to get faster product in the hands of our customers."
HyperX Predator is available in speeds up to 2800 MHz and kits from 8 GB to 16 GB in various dual- and quad-channel configurations. The new 2800 MHz kit is currently available in an 8 GB kit of two with a CAS latency of 12.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications