HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of 2800 MHz memory kits to the HyperX Predator product line. The new 2800 MHz memory kits exhibit top-of-the-market speed and are specifically designed for high-end overclockers, extreme system builders and performance enthusiasts.
HyperX Predator represents the fastest Kingston memory available on the market. In addition to top speeds, HyperX Predator features an aggressive design to enhance the look and performance of the latest PC hardware while providing greater heat dissipation to optimize memory reliability. The memory is Intel XMP ready and has been fully tested and validated on a wide range of motherboards currently available on the market. End users can easily overclock their systems by simply selecting a profile in BIOS with no need for manual adjustments.
"We are proud to offer our flagship 2800MHz memory kits to overclockers, benchmarkers and extreme system builders throughout the world," said Krystian Jaroszynski, European Product Marketing Manager, HyperX and Server, Kingston. "Our HyperX engineers will continue working hard to improve high-speed yields to get faster product in the hands of our customers."
HyperX Predator is available in speeds up to 2800 MHz and kits from 8 GB to 16 GB in various dual- and quad-channel configurations. The new 2800 MHz kit is currently available in an 8 GB kit of two with a CAS latency of 12.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard