TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the very first PCS+ model at R series, the PowerColor PCS+ R9 270X. Being a well-known OC series, the PCS+ uses Powercolor in-house material kit and cooling design, delivering ultimate gaming performance with stability, also remaining lower temp.
60 MHz Factory OC
The latest PCS+ R9 270X is factory overclocked to 1060 MHz, which is 60 MHz higher than reference design, even up to 1100 MHz with boost, offering and delivering class leading performance. The new model is fitted with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory connected via high performance 256-bit memory interface, delivering excellent computing performance.
Gold Power Kit & PCS+ Cooling Design
The PCS+ R9 270X is packed with Gold Power kit, which includes Digital PWM, Ferrite Conducting Power (FCP), and Multi Phase Design, ensures power efficiency and stability at OC mode. The exclusive PCS+ cooling design is formed with 90 mm ultra huge dual fan, 3pcs of large heat pipes, enormous surface of cooling fin and pure copper base, delivering 16% cooler than reference design. What's more, we adopts the patent Double Blades fan design at PCS+ R9 270X, successfully increase 20% more airflow, even prevent the dust depositing at the bearings and the bottom of fan, prolonging the life cycle of the thermal as well as video card.
First Support at PCS+ R9 270X, the Turbo Timer (Optional Choice)
Turbo Timer is a device designed to keep the graphics card cooler running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off. By keeping the fan running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off, the Turbo Timer can efficiently carry away excessive heat from GPU, memory, and other key components. It will prolong the lifespan of the graphics card. This device is available for PowerColor graphics cards which support Turbo Timer.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand