TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the very first PCS+ model at R series, the PowerColor PCS+ R9 270X. Being a well-known OC series, the PCS+ uses Powercolor in-house material kit and cooling design, delivering ultimate gaming performance with stability, also remaining lower temp.
60 MHz Factory OC
The latest PCS+ R9 270X is factory overclocked to 1060 MHz, which is 60 MHz higher than reference design, even up to 1100 MHz with boost, offering and delivering class leading performance. The new model is fitted with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory connected via high performance 256-bit memory interface, delivering excellent computing performance.
Gold Power Kit & PCS+ Cooling Design
The PCS+ R9 270X is packed with Gold Power kit, which includes Digital PWM, Ferrite Conducting Power (FCP), and Multi Phase Design, ensures power efficiency and stability at OC mode. The exclusive PCS+ cooling design is formed with 90 mm ultra huge dual fan, 3pcs of large heat pipes, enormous surface of cooling fin and pure copper base, delivering 16% cooler than reference design. What's more, we adopts the patent Double Blades fan design at PCS+ R9 270X, successfully increase 20% more airflow, even prevent the dust depositing at the bearings and the bottom of fan, prolonging the life cycle of the thermal as well as video card.
First Support at PCS+ R9 270X, the Turbo Timer (Optional Choice)
Turbo Timer is a device designed to keep the graphics card cooler running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off. By keeping the fan running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off, the Turbo Timer can efficiently carry away excessive heat from GPU, memory, and other key components. It will prolong the lifespan of the graphics card. This device is available for PowerColor graphics cards which support Turbo Timer.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim: Special Edition already has 73 console mods
- GIVEAWAY: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G / 2G
- Google buys VR eye-tracking startup company
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now