TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the very first PCS+ model at R series, the PowerColor PCS+ R9 270X. Being a well-known OC series, the PCS+ uses Powercolor in-house material kit and cooling design, delivering ultimate gaming performance with stability, also remaining lower temp.
60 MHz Factory OC
The latest PCS+ R9 270X is factory overclocked to 1060 MHz, which is 60 MHz higher than reference design, even up to 1100 MHz with boost, offering and delivering class leading performance. The new model is fitted with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory connected via high performance 256-bit memory interface, delivering excellent computing performance.
Gold Power Kit & PCS+ Cooling Design
The PCS+ R9 270X is packed with Gold Power kit, which includes Digital PWM, Ferrite Conducting Power (FCP), and Multi Phase Design, ensures power efficiency and stability at OC mode. The exclusive PCS+ cooling design is formed with 90 mm ultra huge dual fan, 3pcs of large heat pipes, enormous surface of cooling fin and pure copper base, delivering 16% cooler than reference design. What's more, we adopts the patent Double Blades fan design at PCS+ R9 270X, successfully increase 20% more airflow, even prevent the dust depositing at the bearings and the bottom of fan, prolonging the life cycle of the thermal as well as video card.
First Support at PCS+ R9 270X, the Turbo Timer (Optional Choice)
Turbo Timer is a device designed to keep the graphics card cooler running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off. By keeping the fan running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off, the Turbo Timer can efficiently carry away excessive heat from GPU, memory, and other key components. It will prolong the lifespan of the graphics card. This device is available for PowerColor graphics cards which support Turbo Timer.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis