TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the very first PCS+ model at R series, the PowerColor PCS+ R9 270X. Being a well-known OC series, the PCS+ uses Powercolor in-house material kit and cooling design, delivering ultimate gaming performance with stability, also remaining lower temp.
60 MHz Factory OC
The latest PCS+ R9 270X is factory overclocked to 1060 MHz, which is 60 MHz higher than reference design, even up to 1100 MHz with boost, offering and delivering class leading performance. The new model is fitted with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory connected via high performance 256-bit memory interface, delivering excellent computing performance.
Gold Power Kit & PCS+ Cooling Design
The PCS+ R9 270X is packed with Gold Power kit, which includes Digital PWM, Ferrite Conducting Power (FCP), and Multi Phase Design, ensures power efficiency and stability at OC mode. The exclusive PCS+ cooling design is formed with 90 mm ultra huge dual fan, 3pcs of large heat pipes, enormous surface of cooling fin and pure copper base, delivering 16% cooler than reference design. What's more, we adopts the patent Double Blades fan design at PCS+ R9 270X, successfully increase 20% more airflow, even prevent the dust depositing at the bearings and the bottom of fan, prolonging the life cycle of the thermal as well as video card.
First Support at PCS+ R9 270X, the Turbo Timer (Optional Choice)
Turbo Timer is a device designed to keep the graphics card cooler running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off. By keeping the fan running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off, the Turbo Timer can efficiently carry away excessive heat from GPU, memory, and other key components. It will prolong the lifespan of the graphics card. This device is available for PowerColor graphics cards which support Turbo Timer.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles