TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces upgrades to the award winning AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-812DRU.
TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU creates a gigabit wireless network with two wireless bands -- an ultimate performance 1.3 Gigabits per second (Gbps) Wireless AC band and an extreme performance 450 Megabits per second (Mbps) Wireless N band, to connect everyday wireless devices such as tablets, smartphones, and computers. Upgrades to the TEW-812DRU include the following:
PC World awarded TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU with its coveted Editor's Choice award. TRENDnet further upgraded the router's award winning long range performance. For clear line of sight connections to the router at distances greater than 50 feet, users can experience performance increases as high as 100% as compared to the first version of the TEW-812DRU.
USB 3.0 Port
The router's USB port was upgraded to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 which supports 5 Gbps speeds. The new USB 3.0 port will not bottleneck transfer speeds from either a wired or wireless client.
For your security the TEW-812DRU's wireless networks and management interface are pre-encrypted with unique passwords -- thereby eliminating the opportunity for hackers to access the device using unchanged default login credentials.
The new management interface quickly provides users with key information. Upon logging in, the router summarizes: wireless network setup and respective wireless encryption; internet connection status; guest network status; parental controls; and displays current connected devices.
"A good thing is getting even better," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing of TRENDnet. "We had an opportunity to significantly improve one of our most awarded and popular Wireless AC routers and we took it. The TEW-812DRU is faster and more user friendly."
Product Warranty: 3 year limited
More information: http://trendnet.com/langen/products/proddetail.asp?prod=105_TEW-812DRU
Pricing and Availability
TEW-812DRU Availability: Available this quarter, upon the depletion of the TEW-812DRU v1.OR TEW-812DRU MSRP: $229.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup