22 October 2013, Taipei, Taiwan - Conary Enterprise is pleased to announce that the COMPUTEX 2013 d&i Gold Award winning iPin Laser Presenter is now available in North America. The iPin is a tiny, iPhone-powered laser pointer and presenter that comes with its own slide-controlling app. This delicately designed device can turn an iPhone into a professional presentation system in a matter of seconds, making it the ultimate companion for anyone using an iPhone.
Low Profile Design and Effortless Transport
Unlike similar devices, the iPin sits nearly flush with the phone surface, and can be turned on and off with a simple twist. When turned off, it doesn't interfere with normal phone operations. As a result, this tiny laser can be left in the audio jack between uses, providing unrivaled convenience and making it almost impossible to misplace. If there is a need to plug a headphone into the plug, the laser can be stored in the complimentary headphone clip, which can be attached to any headphone cable.
Professional Presentation Toolkit
The bundled professional software, a free downloadable app and its computer host program, turn the iPin into a professional presentation toolkit, giving users full remote control of their presentations. IP recognition is used to ensure a secure connection to the right host computer. With a quick swipe of the thumb anywhere on the screen, slides can be changed, and by pressing down on the screen, the laser is activated. Other features include a trackpad for controlling the cursor and a presentation timer.
From Construction to Tourism - In the Office or On-The-Go
There are plenty of ways in which the iPin can be used. The iPin offers a great way for business professionals or professors to manage slides, keep track of time and point out details during a sales pitch or a lecture. Thanks to its powerful laser, construction site managers can use the iPin to point to a new section of a wall from a distance of 40m by simply taking out their iPhone from their pocket.
Tour guides can use the iPin to point out a sculpture, and then call the hotel to confirm an arrival without switching between devices. All of these qualities make the iPin an ideal tool for anyone - as a laser pointer, a presentation tool, or both. The iPin is also compatible with the new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, on the iOS7.
Price and Availability:
The iPin can be purchased in the United States on Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, Brookstone.com, BHPhotoVideo.com, iPin US Store and ShopNextGen.com and will soon be available on NewEgg.com. It can also be purchased in Canada at Memory Express stores and on line retailers like Amazon.ca, Memory Express.com, NCIX.ca, and Walmart.ca and will soon be available on Bestbuy.ca, Futureshop.ca, theSource.ca, Staples.ca, through SYNNEX CANADA.
Latest News Posts
- Sony says 1080p 60FPS 'makes a huge difference in any game'
- New monitors from Samsung wirelessly charge your Qi-capable smartphone
- 343 Industries discusses decision to remove split screen from Halo 5
- Israel focusing more on cybersecurity as it faces nonstop attacks
- David Guetta believes music piracy helps boost his concert attendance
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Antec P70 Performance Series Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Futuremark Peacekeeper to be Discontinued
- Logitech Confirms FY 2016 Outlook with Q1 Sales of $470 Million
- Team Group Announces the MiDRIVE Storage Solution
- Microsoft Releases FY15 Q4 Results
- PNY Reveals the HP v210w 2.0 USB Flash Drive