ADATA Technology has announced its presence at the 6th annual Accelerating Innovation Summit (AIS 2013) as a gold sponsor. Responding to the latest industry and market needs, ADATA will display two potent solid state drive (SSD) offerings: the SX1000L server SSD and the company's groundbreaking PCIe based SSD solution. These storage systems are designed for both server applications, and for system integrators to effectively manage the rising data challenges faced by today's organizations and systems planners.
The SX1000L server SSD is a 2.5" form factor SATA 6Gb/sec solution that is provided with customized over-provisioning and high data compression efficiency. With the majority of data in enterprise environments being compressible, the SX1000L provides sustained performance, as well as superior endurance and reliability. Sequential read speeds reach 550 MB/sec, and sequential write is as high as 500 MB/sec, with IOPS of 75K and 45K (Maximum 4K random read and write, respectively).
ADATA's PCIe based SSD comes in M.2 Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) as well as 2.5" size, with cutting-edge transfer performance three times than SATA 6Gb/sec. These speeds are achieved with no sacrifice in reliability or size options; capacities as high as 2 terabytes are available. With support for both AHCI and NVMe, the PCIe SSD offers Enhanced Error Correction with LDPC, as well as self-encrypting-drive readiness. This leading PCIe Gen2 4-link single System on Chip (SoC) solution is an impressive offering in terms of innovation, performance, and reliability.
This event will see a gathering of industry leaders and experts, with ADATA once again demonstrating a front running position in the implementation of NAND flash storage products. For more information, visit the ADATA booth# 13 at AIS 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs