ADATA Technology has announced its presence at the 6th annual Accelerating Innovation Summit (AIS 2013) as a gold sponsor. Responding to the latest industry and market needs, ADATA will display two potent solid state drive (SSD) offerings: the SX1000L server SSD and the company's groundbreaking PCIe based SSD solution. These storage systems are designed for both server applications, and for system integrators to effectively manage the rising data challenges faced by today's organizations and systems planners.
The SX1000L server SSD is a 2.5" form factor SATA 6Gb/sec solution that is provided with customized over-provisioning and high data compression efficiency. With the majority of data in enterprise environments being compressible, the SX1000L provides sustained performance, as well as superior endurance and reliability. Sequential read speeds reach 550 MB/sec, and sequential write is as high as 500 MB/sec, with IOPS of 75K and 45K (Maximum 4K random read and write, respectively).
ADATA's PCIe based SSD comes in M.2 Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) as well as 2.5" size, with cutting-edge transfer performance three times than SATA 6Gb/sec. These speeds are achieved with no sacrifice in reliability or size options; capacities as high as 2 terabytes are available. With support for both AHCI and NVMe, the PCIe SSD offers Enhanced Error Correction with LDPC, as well as self-encrypting-drive readiness. This leading PCIe Gen2 4-link single System on Chip (SoC) solution is an impressive offering in terms of innovation, performance, and reliability.
This event will see a gathering of industry leaders and experts, with ADATA once again demonstrating a front running position in the implementation of NAND flash storage products. For more information, visit the ADATA booth# 13 at AIS 2013.
Latest News Posts
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams