ADATA Technology has announced its presence at the 6th annual Accelerating Innovation Summit (AIS 2013) as a gold sponsor. Responding to the latest industry and market needs, ADATA will display two potent solid state drive (SSD) offerings: the SX1000L server SSD and the company's groundbreaking PCIe based SSD solution. These storage systems are designed for both server applications, and for system integrators to effectively manage the rising data challenges faced by today's organizations and systems planners.
The SX1000L server SSD is a 2.5" form factor SATA 6Gb/sec solution that is provided with customized over-provisioning and high data compression efficiency. With the majority of data in enterprise environments being compressible, the SX1000L provides sustained performance, as well as superior endurance and reliability. Sequential read speeds reach 550 MB/sec, and sequential write is as high as 500 MB/sec, with IOPS of 75K and 45K (Maximum 4K random read and write, respectively).
ADATA's PCIe based SSD comes in M.2 Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) as well as 2.5" size, with cutting-edge transfer performance three times than SATA 6Gb/sec. These speeds are achieved with no sacrifice in reliability or size options; capacities as high as 2 terabytes are available. With support for both AHCI and NVMe, the PCIe SSD offers Enhanced Error Correction with LDPC, as well as self-encrypting-drive readiness. This leading PCIe Gen2 4-link single System on Chip (SoC) solution is an impressive offering in terms of innovation, performance, and reliability.
This event will see a gathering of industry leaders and experts, with ADATA once again demonstrating a front running position in the implementation of NAND flash storage products. For more information, visit the ADATA booth# 13 at AIS 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup