SAPPHIRE Technology, the world leading supplier of graphics cards based on the latest GCN (Graphics Core Next) architecture from AMD, has just announced that it will now bundle vouchers for the exciting new game Battlefield 4 with several new products in its recently launched R-Series of graphics accelerators.
Battlefield 4 has been heralded as the most exciting and realistic game to be launched for some time, and looks its best and runs most smoothly on GCN based graphics cards. SAPPHIRE originally launched a Special Edition of the flagship R9 290X graphics accelerator bundled with a Battlefield 4 voucher.
Now the game voucher will be included with additional members of the R-Series. These include the SAPPHIRE R9 290 - recently launched to great critical acclaim as great value for money for the gaming enthusiast - and several products in the SAPPHIRE Dual-X series.
The voucher will only be bundled with specially branded editions of the SAPPHIRE R9 280X Dual-X, the SAPPHIRE R9 280 Dual-X, the SAPPHIRE R9 270X Dual-X and the brand new SAPPHIRE R9 270 Dual-X. The R9 270 is a new member of the series with a similar architecture to the R9 270X, but operating at lower clock speeds, offering all the features of this series to users on a more limited budget.
All the members of the Dual-X series use SAPPHIRE exclusive dual extraction technology - a highly efficient cooler with graduated heatpipes and two aerofoil section fans running quietly and efficiently to deliver great performance with low noise levels.
Cards with the Battlefield 4 voucher will be available to order from November 13th from SAPPHIRE's existing etailers and retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz