SAPPHIRE Technology, the world leading supplier of graphics cards based on the latest GCN (Graphics Core Next) architecture from AMD, has just announced that it will now bundle vouchers for the exciting new game Battlefield 4 with several new products in its recently launched R-Series of graphics accelerators.
Battlefield 4 has been heralded as the most exciting and realistic game to be launched for some time, and looks its best and runs most smoothly on GCN based graphics cards. SAPPHIRE originally launched a Special Edition of the flagship R9 290X graphics accelerator bundled with a Battlefield 4 voucher.
Now the game voucher will be included with additional members of the R-Series. These include the SAPPHIRE R9 290 - recently launched to great critical acclaim as great value for money for the gaming enthusiast - and several products in the SAPPHIRE Dual-X series.
The voucher will only be bundled with specially branded editions of the SAPPHIRE R9 280X Dual-X, the SAPPHIRE R9 280 Dual-X, the SAPPHIRE R9 270X Dual-X and the brand new SAPPHIRE R9 270 Dual-X. The R9 270 is a new member of the series with a similar architecture to the R9 270X, but operating at lower clock speeds, offering all the features of this series to users on a more limited budget.
All the members of the Dual-X series use SAPPHIRE exclusive dual extraction technology - a highly efficient cooler with graduated heatpipes and two aerofoil section fans running quietly and efficiently to deliver great performance with low noise levels.
Cards with the Battlefield 4 voucher will be available to order from November 13th from SAPPHIRE's existing etailers and retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Square Enix online store celebrates 15 years with a Super Sale
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus at Unity event
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance